Beetel (ZTE) MF190 3G device Querry

• Thread starter Thread starter lucaskent
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,028

lucaskent

ISP
BSNL EVDO
Im from Kolkata i recently bought ZTE MF190 3G Device branded by Beetel and im using BSNL 3G with it and im getting so bad speed with that...around 30-40kbps...Now i was wondering if this my device problem or not. cause i look around the internet forums and see everyone posting so high speed reports around 1-2Mbps wheras im getting 300-400Kbps now thats absurd...Any one using this device any one else encountered this please reply...

Guys please somone rply plz...plz tel me wat sud i do...🙁

ohh ok thanks for your reply...but could you please tell me what is the average speed that he gets???and ya 1 more thing my device heats up a lot when connected in 3g mode...is this normal does every device heats up this much...i mean it really gets very hot...

ohh ok thanks for your reply...but could you please tell me what is the average speed that he gets???
and ya 1 more thing my device heats up a lot when connected in 3g mode...is this normal does every device heats up this much...i mean it really gets very hot...
Yes its common with all device and phones to get heated up quickly in 3g mode, when heavy data transfer is done