Did any one sign-up for Tata Docomo 3G plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter mnreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,557
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnreddy

ISP
Reliance Netconnect Broadband+
Now that the initial buzz about Tata Docomo 3G is settled down(just my guess), did any one actually signed up for Tata Docomo 3G plans?if you subscribed, how is the speed and coverage(especially in Bangalore)?appreciate your feedback.I read somewhere(Economic Times?) that govt had asked all mobile service providers to stop 3G launch commercially till Lawful Interception of 3G services is possible and till its demonstrated to govt security agencies.how does this affect the people who're going to launch their 3G services and how does it affect people who already launched(BSNL, Tata Docomo) 3G services?

I was going to. But I changed my mind when they launched their tariff plans. Pure BS over-priced tariff plans.TATA DOCOMO had mentioned on their website (before 3G launch) that the tariff plans would be "reasonably" priced. Nice way to create hype! 😕

I was going to. But I changed my mind when they launched their tariff plans. Pure BS over-priced tariff plans.

TATA DOCOMO had mentioned on their website (before 3G launch) that the tariff plans would be "reasonably" priced. Nice way to create hype! 😕

reasonable ?? 😀

15 gb data cap for unlimited plan

HD movies comes at 2-4gb minimum , they are kidding

As I expected before their launch it will be overpriced. So took BSNL 3g which has better tariff and coverage. BTW no TATA 3G signal @ my house 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.