MYWAY IPTV THE WORST EVER SERVICE, POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS and CUSTOMER CARE

• Thread starter Thread starter jaseemsoft
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 19,847
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaseemsoft

ISP
ISP
HiI am a customer (Customer ID: 100035156) of MYWAY IPTV since 5/08/2010 by paying Rs 2000/- initially. Since I shifted my house within 3 km in Chennai on 01/November/2010, my BSNL landline got changed. Now I am not in a position to avail the iptv facility. I talked with the customer care executive and got information that I could avail the same after giving a complaint regarding this by mentioning the new BSNL number and hence I recharged my connection for November month for Rs 200/-. But later I got the information from another executive that it is not possible to avail iptv service since the number got changed. They didn't mention anything like this in terms and conditions and it is really a bad procedure. Being in a metro city like Chennai, people tend to change their locations and while transferring the landline, BSNL exchange gets changed and hence the number also gets changed. Without any charges the BSNL landline and broadband got transferred. But being a part of BSNL, the myway iptv service providers should have the facility to transfer the iptv connection along with the landline. They told me to cancel the existing connection and avail a new connection by paying Rs 1500/- again. This is really a bad procedure. They can make this possible just by changing the telephone number in their database. This is a simple procedure for them. But for me it is a loss of money. Thanking youJaseem Ambalangadan

Well, IPTV in india has been a failure and will remain till we get upgraded lines and increased speeds of broadband. My advice to all would be- Never take IPTV connection in India.

@apurvit has been the BSNL IPTV that has been a failureAirtel IPTV has actually worked out pretty reasonable for those in areas where it is present..

I paid 1950/- for set top box yesterday...
A technician came to set up the connection....
He told me frankly that the service is worst and a few famous channels are not available right now....
So, i immediately canceled the order...:notallowed:

Now, i will be searching for other DTH service provider....

PS:You need to have a WiFi modem switched on as long as you use TV...
It might be bit overload for modem...

get d2h. 🙂 we have a deal for members of this forum!
do you mean, Videocon d2h??
What is the deal???

haha. a 250 rupee voucher 😛 which is mmm almost enough for one extra month of service i think.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

the better part of the deal is that you would get preferential treatment at the time of installation. 😀

hd is not yet launched. so cannot say for sure. i think the guys i am in touch with would be offering the HD box in delhi and mumbai region. so i can ask them about it. if any of you are interested in d2h hd connection, buzz me so that i can get an idea how many potential customers are interested.

@adminsure. I would be getting the LCD in next month or so. So I would be requiring a HD box. will buzz you for the same.BTW admin, I have to ask you something. do u sleep?or u browse forums in sleep also? this is posted at 4 am morning.:O

'MYWAY IPTV THE WORST EVER SERVICE, POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS and CUSTOMER CARE'In terms of service MYway is good but the problem is that they relay on BSNL line which gets faulty very soon before geting a myway connection u should know BSNL telephone line status of your area.Well I just dont get wat terms and conditions you are talking of.There customer is too good after upgradation in there system as all the problem you can face are automatically complained and my personal experience is that u get reply in 12-16 hr and as soon u get the reply the same day your problem will be solved.(But somtimes they have server problems that make sservice unavailable for 1 day but its occur 2 times in 6 month)The best service is that the auto recording service in 40 channels for 7 days but only few channels will be liked by you.

ok...so you like to sleep in morning :wewin:

ah well. i usually try to stay online during the day time. but life has been pretty crappy these days. so i end up on the computer late nights or early mornings. like right now!

these days?!! LOL.. i have always noticed u online at night (based on post time, not that i am online too)btw pretty and crappy are opp. words 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.