Sugesstion and help need for wimax

• Thread starter Thread starter sabakannan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 17,584
wimax.png
http://picpimpin.com/?v=wimax.png

just see the wimax speed i m getting. the maximum speed i got till now is 6.2 mbps with 750 home unlimited plan

http://picpimpin.com/?v=wimax.png

just see the wimax speed i m getting. the maximum speed i got till now is 6.2 mbps with 750 home unlimited plan

hello

when u fixed, distance from tower?? indoor cpe or out door,,

have u checked upload

i am using this connection since may 2010 and using outdoor cpe cause indoor cpe or usb is not successful with wimax works within one km radios of tower. The uploading speed is just ok maximum 1mbps. The distance from tower of my cpe is 4 km. But i have checked my cpe at a distance of 12 km and there also working very fine.

i am using this connection since may 2010 and using outdoor cpe cause indoor cpe or usb is not successful with wimax works within one km radios of tower. The uploading speed is just ok maximum 1mbps. The distance from tower of my cpe is 4 km. But i have checked my cpe at a distance of 12 km and there also working very fine.

hello,

make of cpe and who is the service provider for bsnl(south circle Point red)

@prinkkaadi , dude, how can u check ur Cpe from different location , I mean outdoor cpe is fixed one, so u unplug it and install at other place by ur own , how complex the job, how u maintain line of sight

@prinkkaadi , dude, how can u check ur Cpe from different location ,

I mean outdoor cpe is fixed one, so u unplug it and install at other place by ur own , how complex the job, how u maintain line of sight
hello,

i am in city development area, so landline, bsnl have rural wimax tower from my place approx 15 km,so out door cpe good, provided by point red india maintend by gemini communication,while shifting , they will come and fix,
so, no problem

if you are living in some remote area then is quite simple to setup your outdoor cpe....simply you must get location information of you telephone exchange from where you have taken the connection then turn the cpe toward that direction and check signal strength in power and data box.....i have installed around eight outdoor cpe before seven without any help of any bsnl fellow....regarding connection in city area you have to mount your outdoor cpe and check CISR value in your pc and turn the cpe till you get desired signal strength.....if the value is less than 80 then you will get net connectivity......hope i have cleared all doubts.... Feel free to ask if have any prob.......

if you are living in some remote area then is quite simple to setup your outdoor cpe....simply you must get location information of you telephone exchange from where you have taken the connection then turn the cpe toward that direction and check signal strength in power and data box.....i have installed around eight outdoor cpe before seven without any help of any bsnl fellow....regarding connection in city area you have to mount your outdoor cpe and check CISR value in your pc and turn the cpe till you get desired signal strength.....if the value is less than 80 then you will get net connectivity......hope i have cleared all doubts.... Feel free to ask if have any prob.......

helo,
i need ur help
my mail lsabapathikannan@gmail.com

dude sms me ur no Saurabh Jain | Facebook, or contact me at facebook , so that in future will visit u in Meerut and exchange some view , anyway , nice to heard from u that wimax is going good.

one more thing , can we wifi the CPE , as u said , CPE has RJ 45 which goes to PC , it,s mean we can Wifi the signal too

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

i m also planning to go with Wimax in June this year,

Dear friend...i m not from meerut....i have shown mr location casue i m from Bijnor and i could not mentioned in city list. regarding wifi mode.....it working really good with wifi router cause i am also using wifi at my home with this wimax connection on all my mobile phone, laptop and pc........

Dear friend...

i m not from meerut....i have shown mr location casue i m from Bijnor and i could not mentioned in city list.

regarding wifi mode.....it working really good with wifi router cause i am also using wifi at my home with this wimax connection on all my mobile phone, laptop and pc........
hello,
can u help me by step step how to configure my D-Link wifi router for out door cpe

my mail id lsabapathikannan@gmail.com

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8571/13012011r.jpg

u can see i have shown black color poe point the gray wire is coming from outdoor cpe and right side white cable is directly connected to wifi router. there is no need to configure anything else. just search the wifi network and start surfing.....

any other doubt then ask

let me explain some more things....

upper first green light showing power in poe ....middle green light showing that outdoor cpe is connected properly to poe.......and down green light shows signal strength.....

ya here everybody is getting speed upto 7mbps....i mean we are here downloading the file with approx speed of 650 kb/sec

ya here everybody is getting speed upto 7mbps....i mean we are here downloading the file with approx speed of 650 kb/sec

OMG....i think you should be banned from every website & a complain to be registered with BSNL for providing too much speed to you guys...lol