Mtnl Tweaks

• Thread starter Thread starter psyherin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1,874

psyherin

ISP
MTNL Triband
Hey Guys... i have heard that u can tweak something in mtnl lines with router.... i have even heard that when the server is down .... u can use the mtnl triband unlimited even if u have limited band with... only u have to do some tweaking.... please lemme know if anybody knows any tweaking...

Anyone have information about tweaking for unlimited usage during server downtime, please share. The good news is that MTNL is supposedly launching new unlimited schemes soon, to counter competition from Tata Indicom Broadband, Airtel Mumbai Broadband and Sify. Surprisingly, MTNL Delhi is lucky to have unlimited schemes unlike the step-motherly MTNL Mumbai.

HA HA HA in ur dreams dude πŸ˜› πŸ˜›anyways ur too late for that, the thing u're talkin has already been fixed so no use tryin to find out what it is( or more appropriately 'was'). And there NO other "tweak" πŸ˜› available.Btw this thread would most probably be closed /moved/killed πŸ˜› i.e if the mods don't overlook it πŸ˜›

Have U seen this .....thing......Age: Less than a year...or is it very close to a year..Complexion : DUH...Golden..Missing for about a month now.. Oh GH....if ur listening....plz come back..... πŸ™Reward for whoever finds this....thing....Post the details in the backroomπŸ˜‰

Muhahahaha!!!!!! its gone for good now and its not coming back Muhahahaha!!!!!!GH has gone and while going it has given mumbai a 'special' parting gift πŸ˜› πŸ˜› of port binding πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›hey why is there no "evil" smiley in the smilies list. Mods i hope u're listening.......

QUOTE((S)aint @ Jul 30 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]57043[/snapback]
Have U seen this .....thing......
Complexion : DUH...Golden..

Missing for about a month now..

Reward for whoever finds this....thing....
Post the details in the backroomπŸ˜‰
[/b]

Ya i hv seen it..last night in delhi.

It has been kidnapped & brought to delhi..we r trying to get it incorporated into our network here..enuff of fun in Mumbai.. πŸ˜›

Now that i hv told u where it is..wats my reward πŸ˜›

Might think of returning it if the ransom is good enuff... :lol:

on a more sober note..guys pls dont ask abt dsl tweaks (hacks) and stuff like that coz its just not possible with DSL.

just yesterday we had gloden hour in mumbai .It was around 8 :25But soon it got closed!

how in the world can u utilize GH with port binding in place ???????
And if u cud'nt then whats the use callin it "G.H." ????

And more importantly, hey ppl this is my 400th post πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
i wanted to post my 400th post on mtnl forum and not on airtel so here it is :wub:

did any one else get mail from siteuptime???? i got that there was gh.. and now its fixed.. welll anyways.. didnt try.. cause i got port binding at my place. .sucks. lol... now u/l you better come over...

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Jul 30 2006, 06:37 PM) [snapback]57045[/snapback]
Muhahahaha!!!!!! its gone for good now and its not coming back Muhahahaha!!!!!!

GH has gone and while going it has given mumbai a 'special' parting gift πŸ˜› πŸ˜› of port binding πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
hey why is there no "evil" smiley in the smilies list. Mods i hope u're listening.......
[/b]

what is GH.....
how port binding can put any effect on it..?

QUOTE(chicmagnet @ Jul 31 2006, 12:29 AM) [snapback]57066[/snapback]
did any one else get mail from siteuptime???? i got that there was gh.. and now its fixed.. welll anyways.. didnt try.. cause i got port binding at my place. .sucks. lol...
now u/l you better come over...
[/b]

what is GH ?

Modz plz close this thread, Guys stop asking about GH now, its like rubbing salt on wounds of Mumbai people. :angry:

And Mystery ur happiness about GH being fixed shows in ur words as u always nagged about Mumbai enjoying GH and Delhi pleading for it.

No more GH now and port binding really sucks, cant even share legal accounts... :angry:

Share legal accounts lol ......Was it ever legal from mtnl point of view 😱:O πŸ˜›

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Jul 30 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]57041[/snapback]
HA HA HA in ur dreams dude πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
anyways ur too late for that, the thing u're talkin has already been fixed so no use tryin to find out what it is( or more appropriately 'was').
And there NO other "tweak" πŸ˜› available.
Btw this thread would most probably be closed /moved/killed πŸ˜› i.e if the mods don't overlook it πŸ˜›
[/b]

can we do similar tweak (GH) for other ISPs....

what r limitations ?

old dude use Gh AKA Golden Hour refering to time my MTNL server is down i.e mtnl website not available.Gh means u can log in by using weired number like 123 .You are not charged the downloaded mB.Now it's seen Once in a Blue moon as mtnl guys are on this forum and have corrected there settings.99% we won't see them again as frequent as it use to be.This is what i know.