Beam Telecom in bangalore?

Sorry raj........... beam is a local ISP of AP in Hyderabad and Secundrabad cities.

i stay in bangalore basavanagudi area... is beam telecom available here??

Beam Telecom Might be Coming to Bangalore but u have to wait nearly 2 years. They are planning next in chennai i guess. the last time wen i spoke wid these they told so try BSNL till then in Banglore:wewin:

Sorry raj........... beam is a local ISP of AP in Hyderabad and Secundrabad cities.

Ranjit .. What was the download speed when u wer using a 4mbps plan? for torrents? do u remember anything?

Used to get around 420 - 450 KB with some torrents......... beam for me was just good at that 🙂 But I hardly use torrents so the overall speed and good connectivity matter to me more.

Used to get around 420 - 450 KB with some torrents......... beam for me was just good at that 🙂 But I hardly use torrents so the overall speed and good connectivity matter to me more.

hey yaar im planning to take a reliance bb wireline. whats the dl speed in torrents? when it comes to ur 1mbps plan

I did not yet try it with any torrents but regular HTTP downloads etc are around 130 - 140 KB. I thought you said beam problems with the US servers and youtube have been solved?

I did not yet try it with any torrents but regular HTTP downloads etc are around 130 - 140 KB.

I thought you said beam problems with the US servers and youtube have been solved?

I think the problem is due to more users on same DNS.
There is no problem in the Morning before 9am and in the night i dont find any problem. Its Buffering problem during the Day time!
I wanna Stay on beam for sometime more, When I've Called my sources in beam and confirmed whether there is a speed upgrade which i am hearing from Friends and a site and i was surprised to know that the speeds are increasing again.. Mine will be upgrading to 4mbps soon 🙂
Im a Student so i dont wanna waste money, So i am gonna stick to Beam For sometime, but i am Thinking of Reliance 300kbps Ul bb connection as back up!