• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 8,776
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumit1980

ISP
TATA PHOTON+, AIRTEL BROADBAND
Hello,I am having strange problem with my TATA PHOTON+ connection. Since first day of my billing cycle (current), I am having speed of 155 Kbps. This is really annoying as their system is totally biased. System don't know when to limit speed. :isleep:My Tata photon no : 924552944Alternate number : 93085 22540Please resolve my problem.

Hello,

I am having strange problem with my TATA PHOTON+ connection. Since first day of my billing cycle (current), I am having speed of 155 Kbps. This is really annoying as their system is totally biased. System don't know when to limit speed. :isleep:

My Tata photon no : 924552944
Alternate number : 93085 22540

Please resolve my problem.

Dear Mr.Sumit

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As discussed, we have registered your complaint vide docket number 243051823 and our technical team will contact you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt action. Actully my problem is really strange because I am in UNLIMITED @ 5GB plan and My speed was not restored in this new billing cycle because since last month when my speed was reduced it was not restored to FULL speed for this billing cycle. However customer care executive who called me yesterday told me that my speed was restored on 8th and again capped to 144 Kbps on 11th on crossing my usage. The main thing It was not restored to full speed in this month. Not only this but as per his system details, he was telling me that I have crossed 10 GB in this billing cycle which is lil strange as per your system on 11th my usage was exceeded 5 GB. So how can I use another 5 GB in just 2 days with 144 Kbps connection where I get constant speed of 70-80 Kbps only.

Please look into the matter as I am experiencing slow speed since first day of current billing cycle. Please restore it to full speed and help me making wise usage of my phone connection.

Your Sincerely,

Sumit K Tiwari,
Founder,
Tech Blog India,
Web: TechBlogIndia

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt action. Actully my problem is really strange because I am in UNLIMITED @ 5GB plan and My speed was not restored in this new billing cycle because since last month when my speed was reduced it was not restored to FULL speed for this billing cycle. However customer care executive who called me yesterday told me that my speed was restored on 8th and again capped to 144 Kbps on 11th on crossing my usage. The main thing It was not restored to full speed in this month. Not only this but as per his system details, he was telling me that I have crossed 10 GB in this billing cycle which is lil strange as per your system on 11th my usage was exceeded 5 GB. So how can I use another 5 GB in just 2 days with 144 Kbps connection where I get constant speed of 70-80 Kbps only.

Please look into the matter as I am experiencing slow speed since first day of current billing cycle. Please restore it to full speed and help me making wise usage of my phone connection.

Your Sincerely,

Sumit K Tiwari,
Founder,
Tech Blog India,
Web: TechBlogIndia

Dear Mr.Sumit

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We have confirmed from concerned team that, you have exceeded the free usage in the current bill cycle. Hence, the speed has been capped on 11th Nov’10.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Wow, 10GB in 13 days with 144kbpstime for some maths!it comes out u can download abt 1GB per day if u download non-stop @144kbpswell tata photon is theoretically right!

I have already registerd a complain about very slow speed of 20kbps-60kbps. 3 engineers visited my place but stil theres no difference inthe speed. I have been cheated by ur company. i want all my money backand close this crap tata photon plus. My account no. is 978455123 tkasim, complaint no. 243652489.After every engineer visited i was told that they are stil working onthe connection and some one will call us. But all were liars..

Wow, 10GB in 13 days with 144kbps

time for some maths!

it comes out u can download abt 1GB per day if u download non-stop @144kbps

well tata photon is theoretically right!

Not in 10 days...... My billing cycle was started on 7th and on 11th as per them I crossed 5 GB. My concern is about speed which I was getting since 7th was not more then 144 Kbps.

I don't know how TATA manage to sell photon+ as lots of negative reviews are available on the websites.

I think they need to change their attitude. I am their customer since Aug 2009 and I was happy till July 2010. But now I am not as they seriously dont care for their loyal clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.