• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,303
Status
Not open for further replies.

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,I live in Bhayander (a Mumbai suburb) and would like to use Tata Photon Plus USB modem for internet access. Since I am not sure whether it is a risk worth taking considering its cost which is around rs. 2400-2500, I would like to test its signal strength in my area which happens to be Bhayander east. I would like to request someone to lend me his Tata Photon Plus modem for a couple of days. I do not wish to download anything from the net. I just want to test its signal strength before spending the money. I am willing to pay some amount for using it for a couple of days. If you want a deposit for security that can also be taken care of. Please reply soon. I am a genuine person and not a fraud. Thanks.

Hi,

I live in Bhayander (a Mumbai suburb) and would like to use Tata Photon Plus USB modem for internet access. Since I am not sure whether it is a risk worth taking considering its cost which is around rs. 2400-2500, I would like to test its signal strength in my area which happens to be Bhayander east. I would like to request someone to lend me his Tata Photon Plus modem for a couple of days. I do not wish to download anything from the net. I just want to test its signal strength before spending the money. I am willing to pay some amount for using it for a couple of days. If you want a deposit for security that can also be taken care of. Please reply soon. I am a genuine person and not a fraud. Thanks.

Hi, Thank you for considering Tata Indicom! you can visit any of the Tata Indicom outlet , a demo can be arranged at your place free of Cost, for you to check the signal strength at your place.

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the reply. But where exactly in Bhayander I can find your authorised Tata Photon dealership/agent? Thank you again.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the reply. But where exactly in Bhayander I can find your authorised Tata Photon dealership/agent? Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.