Tata Docomo 3G Tariffs

• Thread starter Thread starter dhanush
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 29,648
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ that's their "large screen plans" for data cards which will be launched later.

so basically these plans would not be gettable on a mobile connection? 😀

their terms and conditions sort of prohibits tethering. hehe.

Mobile internet is not to be used for other activities (e.g. using your handset as a modem, voice or video over the internet, peer to peer file sharing). Should you exceed your fair usage limit or such use be detected, TTSL reserves right to take action by restricting bandwidth, and/or suspension of data browsing and/ or temporarily suspend subscriber account in case of data usage in violation of fair usage policy.

^ Exactly. There are so many restrictions on these plans. Not typical of 'TATA DOCOMO'. Being Fair was their moto if I remember and they were also awarded for the same!!!

Mobile internet is not to be used for other activities (e.g. using your handset as a modem, voice or video over the internet, peer to peer file sharing). Should you exceed your fair usage limit or such use be detected, TTSL reserves right to take action by restricting bandwidth, and/or suspension of data browsing and/ or temporarily suspend subscriber account in case of data usage in violation of fair usage policy.

TTSL may additionally manage customers' bandwidth at peak times to preserve the best experience for the greatest number of users.

added a line to the blog post:

I should mention something here. Tata DOCOMO is the same company that offers a 6GB plan for just Rs. 98 on their EDGE network. Just compare this plan to the plans mentioned above. This is a disaster.

The huge disaster(at least I think so) in these plan is the restriction on tethering. Why should it mater to them how the customer uses the data allotted to them?1GB through phone or on PC, its 1GB after all!The reality is that TD doesn't want anyone to use the maximum data. The bundled data is just for showcasing. Stupid!

ah well. they have no way of controlling tethering. right?

we are not buying locked phones on contracts. 🙂

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

i have to admit that things are fun for tata docomo social media marketing team.

I'm jus going to stick with BSNL for now. Their 3G coverage has improved a lot lately

our forcast of 3g cost almost true, it is costly but not much ,tata docomo plans sucks big time, it is not for common people like us, it is for rich people ., lets wait for Game changer, Mukesh Ambani!!

Useless, money sucking,idiotic PLANS in every section.................Oh GOD please give some Buddhi...............................tata...

This Limit thing is so gay. we all should stay away from this untill it goes Unlimited for real.

just recharged with 90rs 3g pack and got 300mb data usage... earlier it was 200mb...

Status
Not open for further replies.