Upload Is Greater Than Download!

• Thread starter Thread starter sosmuthu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,174
Status
Not open for further replies.

sosmuthu

i am a new user of tata indicom broadband and my upload speed is greater than the download speed.Is it normal?How can i rectify it??is there any way of correcting it...so my charges for upload is higher.

...but !!! you see that is the problem, there are far too many leechers than uploaders in this world...there is nothing to rectify 😛

You are provided fixed ip address by Tata and upload speed is more than Download. You must consider of buying a server at home. Your connection is ideal for that.LOL

no iam using a 256 kbps connecvtion provided by tata..they have given me a router and when connect to internet...even if i dont type in any website address in adress bar...my upload is racing ahead...ie in an hour of usage my upload is 3.2 mb and download is 1.2 mb...i did not upload any files...i use it to browse thro sites...So y is this problem...can u please help me...please

Download a firewall and via it give internet access to only those programs that you use. Thats it!

dude u must hv some spyware in ur pc or also make ur problem clearlike r u gettin more uploads while using torrents??

Status
Not open for further replies.