BAD Experience with Reliance Wireline Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter hyde
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 12,643
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that DC++ hub?? I thought it was something pertaining to Cable internet only......

Whats that DC++ hub?? I thought it was something pertaining to Cable internet only......
I have not used DC++ hub but as I know, it is p2p sharing in network only which transfers data at amazing speed.

Reliance is only the company which offers cheapest bandwidth among all. I mean 600kbps(day)1 mbps(night) in 1099. Therefore, definitely, there will no pure speed but I have good reviews about the stability of connectivity. I heard that reliance internet infrastructure is best in india. That is why, it provides less ping time among all companies.
The above mentioned combo plan costs Rs.749/- only.

U r pretty much right!!

And luckily for me speed issues are for positive - whenever a Peer/Seed from Reliance line is connected to me, i get Astronomical bursts.....thats happening right now, on a REALLY POPULAR torrent!! 1 burst went upto around 7 MBytes/s........:O :O

No kidding - it is not 7 Mbits/s - it is 7 MBytes/s!!
I never experienced speed bursts in the last 2 months connectivity.
After number of reviews read everywhere 300 kbps plan=100% - 600 kbps plan - 100% - Why is that? 1 mbps plan = 80%. There should be a reason behind this.

Ok, so i think Reliance (Wiredline atleast) Is somewhat like that.....

Earlier, when i got speed bursts, i thought that it was sheer luck. But then i thought that there shud be nothing like luck in this.....especially if it happens time & again.

So when i got a burst recently, i just checked the Peers list......and the Peers with IPs of 123.236.x.x or 123.238.x.x were giving those speeds. And i noticed similar IPs in Uploading too, when uploading was insane.

I remembered my IP being of the same range - 123.238.x.x.....On looking up, it was confirmed that the IP of those peers, were of Reliance......and the location was Kopar Khairane.......else normally whichever IP i lookup for Reliance, it shows me location around Mumbai Central area.

So it is confirmed that withing Wiredline customers we can get high speeds, above the capped limits.

This has given me an idea that IF ADMIN DOESNT MIND, then we can have a Closed Group of Wiredline users over here & just share the torrent, On voluntary basis - no rule as such, that we add for download.

So that if someone wants that file, he can simply add that torrent to get the file faster. Instead of hunting around sites & being on different trackers, for same files, we can be on same trackers, and share files on higher speeds.

Very recently i think Raj or someone else had mentioned that he was downloading GTA IV......i too was downloading it - but sadly i didnt get high speeds - may be due to the reason that the trackers would be different.

I dont have the idea of the issues involved in sharing here......so WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT ADMIN SAYS.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Raj, thats what i am saying. If u have Peers on Reliance Wiredline, u will get those bursts.....

Before going that far, it is advisable to sort out the matter with the company itself......they arent that bad, atleast here in Mumbai.

Ok, so i think Reliance (Wiredline atleast) Is somewhat like that.....

Earlier, when i got speed bursts, i thought that it was sheer luck. But then i thought that there shud be nothing like luck in this.....especially if it happens time & again.

So when i got a burst recently, i just checked the Peers list......and the Peers with IPs of 123.236.x.x or 123.238.x.x were giving those speeds. And i noticed similar IPs in Uploading too, when uploading was insane.

I remembered my IP being of the same range - 123.238.x.x.....On looking up, it was confirmed that the IP of those peers, were of Reliance......and the location was Kopar Khairane.......else normally whichever IP i lookup for Reliance, it shows me location around Mumbai Central area.

So it is confirmed that withing Wiredline customers we can get high speeds, above the capped limits.

This has given me an idea that IF ADMIN DOESNT MIND, then we can have a Closed Group of Wiredline users over here & just share the torrent, On voluntary basis - no rule as such, that we add for download.

So that if someone wants that file, he can simply add that torrent to get the file faster. Instead of hunting around sites & being on different trackers, for same files, we can be on same trackers, and share files on higher speeds.

Very recently i think Raj or someone else had mentioned that he was downloading GTA IV......i too was downloading it - but sadly i didnt get high speeds - may be due to the reason that the trackers would be different.

I dont have the idea of the issues involved in sharing here......so WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT ADMIN SAYS.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Raj, thats what i am saying. If u have Peers on Reliance Wiredline, u will get those bursts.....

i
ya i know abt this and it really good for us getting too much speed .... 🙂) 🙂 😉

Yes....btw, did u read my suggestion of a Closed Group?? Wat say on that??

really bad experience with reliance wireline... 🙁i had applied for connection on 4th of april 2011no got d connection till date...even d sales guy has also switched off his mobile bloody @$$#()le.......

@ ajiteshWhich route have you followed?? Generally when u call up CC, they send it immediately. Yeah, but then it depends on how Work-oriented the Installation guys in ur area are.....the staff in my area - many would be knowing is luckily pretty active.If i have a complaint, i prefer to call him up directly, rather than going the CC way. If its a major issue, then he asks to register a complaint, else he does it casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.