• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 12,644
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyde

ISP
Airtel Xstream / Jio Fiber
I applied for the Reliance Wireline broadband a month ago and I have experience that every weekend the connection is down for some reasons. I have the combo 600Kbps Day and 1 Mbps Night plan and I am also not getting 1Mbps connection after 10 PM every night. I called the customer care and what they said that I am suppose to get 70% of the said speed. Because the speed tester shows my download speed after 10 is between 700Kbps to 780Kbps. Whereas I am getting 580Kbps to 640Kbps during daytime. Shouldn't that be also considered under 70% said speed.

I am really dissapointed. I should have never disconnected my airtel 🙁

trai states it should be 80% min of the advertised speed.threaten them with disconnection.

I applied for the Reliance Wireline broadband a month ago and I have experience that every weekend the connection is down for some reasons. I have the combo 600Kbps Day and 1 Mbps Night plan and I am also not getting 1Mbps connection after 10 PM every night. I called the customer care and what they said that I am suppose to get 70% of the said speed. Because the speed tester shows my download speed after 10 is between 700Kbps to 780Kbps. Whereas I am getting 580Kbps to 640Kbps during daytime. Shouldn't that be also considered under 70% said speed.

I am really dissapointed. I should have never disconnected my airtel 🙁

How is the perfomance later on? Is it better now? I'm gonna apply for one. Please do reply ASAP

How is the perfomance later on? Is it better now? I'm gonna apply for one. Please do reply ASAP

Its the best..:urock: I am happy switching to Reliance Broadband 🙂😀

so no more problems of disconnections or slow speed ??

I think its time to change the title as "Good Experience with Reliance Wireline Broadband"......haha

I think its time to change the title as "Good Experience with Reliance Wireline Broadband"......haha

ya make the changes dude lol

ya make the changes dude lol

Change has been done...😀

@hyde me too in the same position. Night 1 mbps speed doesn't exceed 825 kbps, Day 600 kbps is fine. Did u get the solution? What's the current status? Reply ASAP

@hyde me too in the same position. Night 1 mbps speed doesn't exceed 825 kbps, Day 600 kbps is fine. Did u get the solution? What's the current status? Reply ASAP

@hyd..............r u there to reply my query?

@raj2007-Sorry got a little busy with work. My broadband speed fluctuates all the time between 830kbps - 910kbps. I called CC and they said that we'll get 80% of the said speed. I am happy with the performance with the Reliance broadband overall. Cheaper than Airtel, no FUP. There were initial hiccups at the beginning but everything sorted out. 🙂

@hyde.........thanks for the reply.....my doubt is if i migrate to 1 mbps day/night will the speed be the same(less) or will it improve....have you tried it?

Can u tell me what are u using to download?? I mean r u talking of torrents??Coz torrents' speed has a lot to do with the seeders too, right??If there are slow seeders at night, then u wont get the max speed may be......Just take my case - if i get fast seeders, my speed jumps into MBYTES/s......no mistake this - its Mbytes.....u would have seen that in other thread as well.But these kinds of windfalls never occured for me on MTNL - i think this has something to do with the kind of technology Reliance Wired line is using.

In morning i get full speed 600+ kbps (72-75 kb/s) while at night i get only 800-850 kbps (90-100 kb/s). I've been an Airtel customer for 6+ years & i know what i'm talking about....my last option is to migrate to 1 mbps day/night during my next billing cycle & confirm it...

Yaar, i just wanted to know that r u using torrents or what??

Status
Not open for further replies.