Reliance 3G website is up

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,620
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the closest we get to 3G - not a cell site, but a web site

haha. funny enough all of these sites are showcasing 3g as something we do not have already. CDMA services have 3G level internet speeds. and of course BSNL and MTNL provide 3G services already. pretty funny.

Its like Selling Comb to Bald.They target the basic user masses not the Advanced users like you, cause they know how demanding an advanced user can be, and that's the point where that "fair use policy" draws a line.

ah well. i am more than willing to have a FUPed connection on my phone. do not put on a hard limit though. be flexible about it (aka hayai). give me some quota initially. expand it as the network grows (just like credit limit). i have no plan to use the 3G connection for data on my computer. have a separate plan for that (using data cards). just like they have in USA.

ya i know you cannot live without multiple plans and providers with your web work.I am fed up with my BSNL broadband and waiting for some 3G provider to come in my town (in u.p. east), except BSNL, which is already here, but 3G becomes 2G, or sleeping 2/3G when there's a issuei think there's also some equipment between BSNL broadband +3G connectivity, have seen both going down together many times.waiting for pvt. player which doesn't seems to be happening in next 6 months atleast.me too don't need those heavy GB's but 5-8GB a month for smooth operation and surfing is needed atleast.

Well Reliance seems to be tough now , after being failed in GSM , they will definitely come with bang

Status
Not open for further replies.