• Thread starter Thread starter narshiv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 8,869

narshiv

Regular
ISP
intergallactic
Logos should be small it should be transparent. Many other dth have gone through a remake of their Logo. A Big visible Logo that too which has Red and Dark Blue causes interruption in viewing also sometimes you may miss out on important details, If you watch Bloomberg then you already know what I am talking about. The headers of graphs are covered by the Logo and you may also happen to miss out on some statistics coming up in that corner. They should remake their Logo and it should be small and transparent.

NarshivIt is a problem that is discussed since long.....if they had really cared for their customers, then they would have rectified it long back. But who cares over there for customers? Many other players are better than Reliance in terms of CC. All other things about them are good, but CC is the worst!!I will tell you my experience - First of all, let me tell u, that I am not their user. But still, i needed to ask them some questions about their services. and they never replied me on that. I even sent them a light, but strongly worded reprimanding email. No reply on that as well.....So, you can very well imagine - if they do not listen to a "Prospective Customer" who should be lured in, what will they do to the "Existing Customers", who is already trapped in their net!!!I feel sorry for customers like you.......and me as well!!!

I do agree with jymn. Loads of mails are being sent to CC about the Logo Transparency but they turn a blind on it.

I have faced a somewhat similar situation like Jaymin with Reliance Broadband. Their contact method allowed on the website is to fill a form and await their call. One week after filling their form I have yet to hear from them. I was looking at their service because of Jaymin's strong recommendation but it looks like they are happy with their current customer base and are not interested in new ones.Maybe it is a Reliance policy to see how persistent a potential customer is before magnanimously accepting their business.I know this was a bit OT because the thread is about DTH but still the group culture is probably consistent.BTW I have already applied to switch my electric supply from Reliance Energy to Tata Power anticipating considerable saving.

Emil,So, is it that you have had some good experience with Reliance as well?? Coz, for a change, i faced some good service in the Broadband services from them!! Otherwise even their CC is pathetic aat times - you have to literally abuse them to visit your residence!!And about Big TV, i was surprised to know that you also tried out what i did!! 🙂

@Jaymin- I don't think you read my post correctly. I contacted them for broadband not Big TV. I have never had a good opinion of the Reliance brand in general. I only contacted them because you had given them glowing tributes for your broadband experience with them.Apart from Reliance Energy which I have written about, I was also a customer for Reliance Fixed wireless for a few years. I had extended service problems with that but continued for some years because their retention dept. gave me a good deal. Finally I cut ties a few months ago.

Emil...Oh, i read it in a hurry, and misunderstood your post!!And let me also go OT a bit....I dont think you need to fill up a form. You call up their toll free number, and book a service. They should be there with the connection by 4-5 Working days. As a matter of fact, i just contacted them for my newly applied connection (Applied on phone only), and they said may be 2-3 days more, and i will get it!!So, i suggest, dont go by form-filling or such thing - if u do need a connection, straightaway call up their CC!!

Poor customer service is not a good sign and may collapse the brands reputation.

I understand that in the first place the logo is not supposed to be displayed for the pay channels. I guess this is the norm in other countries.

With the change from Reliance Big TV to Reliance Digital TV the logo got changed. i.e only the Reliance part remains and BIG TV part gone. So the logo is now slimmer than older one.

Yes but STB2 hasnt been updated yet and dont know when we will start enjoying such a slimmer look!!! I am deadling wanting it as that big red BIG TV logo is really distracting and have been suffering since 2 years!!