Huawei E1750 3G USB modem not working with BSNL Mobile SIM card.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sahyadri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 87,116
Yes Sir. Tried it and its giving me error 635Actually purchased this modem near about a year back. Its was working. Yesterday helped a friend to unlock idea net setter E1550. Saw a new dashboard which USSD support.So searched internet and flashed a new firmware and dashboard on my Huawei E1750. and from then the problem has started. Did not know the old version of the firmware. 🙁 But can get to know the old version of the dashboard since old working mobile partner for this modem is still installed on my pc at office. But doubt only the mobile partner will be of any help.Please Help me to solve this problem.THANKS.

I reformatted my system and installed all drivers and software mentioned in that post. Strangely I'm not getting error 635. I'm able to get connected. Sorry for late reply and pardon me I'm unable to help you 🙁

I reformatted my system and installed all drivers and software mentioned in that post. Strangely I'm not getting error 635. I'm able to get connected. Sorry for late reply and pardon me I'm unable to help you 🙁
Can you inform me your Firmware & Dashboard version please?
Also which post exactly you are talking about?
Did you had the problem with connecting to BSNL 3G?

I have a BSNL 2G SIM which when in 3G network shows 3G signal and gives 3G speed on Mobile handset. (GPRS activated and working)

Huawei E1750 3G USB Modem: Purchased from ebay.in

eBay India: Huawei E1750 3G 7.2Mbps USB Modem+Voice Call+Warranty (item 110586032411 end time 24-Sep-2010 12:35:59 IST)

Firmware Version: 11.126.11.00.00

Mobile Partner Dashbord Version: 16.001.06.01.500

APN: bsnlnet

Access Number: *99# OR *99***1# (tried both)

Username and password: blank

Works for Voice Calls, SMS and USSD but does not connect to Internet.

Tried upgrading and downgrading the firmware as well as Mobile Partner Dashboard.

Tried in both Connection types NDIS and RAS(modem)

In Modem-Dialup mode it goes upto to "Registering you computer on the network..." and then gives the error code 619 OR 628 randomly.

When using with Tata Docomo SIM it connects to the internet. Problem only with BSNL SIM

Tried different SIMs fo BSNL. Postpaid and Prepaid also.

Hi brother

I am also trapped with the same O2 Surfstick and BSNL 3G Sim problem.

Please guide me how to solve this problem?

@jacob, I think bsnl is better than others. At least in my state other subscribers also favour to port to bsnl. Certainly is there some glitches, so is with other operators.