• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 8,905
Status
Not open for further replies.

hallfing

ISP
Airtel
Hello,I'm new to the forums because I've only recently found out that airtel is nothing but a bunch of... anyways,I wanted to know if Hayai coming over to Bangalore as well, because I see in it the makings of a great BB ISP/Provider...There are many gamers and hardcore downloaders in Bangalore as well...Also I read the Pricing thread but didn't actually see any pricings, that's fine since those were all ideas of what is good and what not...So if I were to ask *hands down* - What unlimited Pack will I be able to get for a price of Rs. 2000.00 that doesn't have the recent manifesting of irritable limits, for example Airtel : 😡I download/Upload at least 30 -35GB in a week, As my PC is on 24/7(except when power cuts)

Oh, come on... :isleep:So many views and no reply yet... guess no one from Bangalore is here..

There are lots of folks from Bangalore on the forum. If you read around a bit, you will get more information on what the status of Hayai is.

You can get Hayai's proposed plans here: Powered by Google Docs

Hayai's strategy is to target usage and not speeds, though they have plans either way. So you can pick a data usage plan - and download at whatever is the maximum speed your line supports, or go for a speed limit plan and download as much as you want, subject to a FAIR fair usage policy - basically a very high limit, but something which borders on abusing the network, like say 500 GB a month.

Does some one cares to reply...!

I guess hayai doesn't cares about what impression prospective customers have because of such ruthless attitude..!

You bump a 1 month old thread with a comment like that. I can't even figure out what is your question.

I guess hayai doesn't cares about what impression prospective customers have because of such ruthless attitude..!

clearly you've misunderstood the silence on this thread... first off the broadband hasn't even been setup up properly yet, mgcarley is trying his best to do that. There will be obstacles it's inevitable!

Secondly you haven't been reading around much because the answer to this thread has already been given/stated in the Sticky section... why don't you just read/search around a little? you can't expect everything to be handed to you do ya?

Come on guys, even though he could have read the threads, it's a legitimate question. I guess I need to be alerted to new threads 😀

Simple answer: Yes, we are coming to Bangalore. This page Powered by Google Docs should clarify a few things.

Hello,

I'm new to the forums because I've only recently found out that airtel is nothing but a bunch of... anyways,

I wanted to know if Hayai coming over to Bangalore as well, because I see in it the makings of a great BB ISP/Provider...

There are many gamers and hardcore downloaders in Bangalore as well...

Also I read the Pricing thread but didn't actually see any pricings, that's fine since those were all ideas of what is good and what not...

So if I were to ask *hands down* -

What unlimited Pack will I be able to get for a price of Rs. 2000.00 that doesn't have the recent manifesting of irritable limits, for example Airtel : 😡

I download/Upload at least 30 -35GB in a week, As my PC is on 24/7
(except when power cuts)

We don't currently have any flat-rate plans at Rs2,000. Slowest we have is 5mbit/s at Rs2499+ST. There are not technically any FUP or limits so 120GB per month would be fine, but on flat-rate plans we reserve the right to implement traffic management if it is needed (not likely).

Mathew you keep linking to the Google docs page and each time I click the link, all I get is a page with the Hayai logo and a series of Q&A, the first of which reads, "Why has the Price sheet been removed?"Is it only me?

Mathew you keep linking to the Google docs page and each time I click the link, all I get is a page with the Hayai logo and a series of Q&A, the first of which reads, "Why has the Price sheet been removed?"
Is it only me?

No it's not you, yes this is correct document to be displayed.

Firstly, people were asking a lot about prices.
Secondly, people were asking a lot about "when is the launch" (whether in Mumbai or another city).

Those prices are now obselete, so time to remove that document, and unfortunately I don't have a solid answer to the second question, so kill two birds with one stone and tell everyone everything they need to know until I'm on one of those compressed metal tubes back to my adopted homeland.

No it's not you, yes this is correct document to be displayed.

Firstly, people were asking a lot about prices.
Secondly, people were asking a lot about "when is the launch" (whether in Mumbai or another city).

Those prices are now obselete, so time to remove that document, and unfortunately I don't have a solid answer to the second question, so kill two birds with one stone and tell everyone everything they need to know until I'm on one of those compressed metal tubes back to my adopted homeland.

\\//_ live long and prosper, mgcarley

Come on guys, even though he could have read the threads, it's a legitimate question. I guess I need to be alerted to new threads 😀
I think you may have misunderstood me. The question was raised by hallfing a month ago. I'm sure he must have subsequently gone through the forum and found his answers.
All of a sudden, this guy who has just signed up here, bumps the thread and passes judgement without any basis in a rude and unjustified way.
The OP has perhaps got his answer but this guy doesn't even have a question. Just finger pointing.

I think you may have misunderstood me. The question was raised by hallfing a month ago. I'm sure he must have subsequently gone through the forum and found his answers.
All of a sudden, this guy who has just signed up here, bumps the thread and passes judgement without any basis in a rude and unjustified way.
The OP has perhaps got his answer but this guy doesn't even have a question. Just finger pointing.

You can only begin to fathom how many times I've answered the same questions over and over again, not just here but all over the place, despite there being a FAQ section and now the pricing brochure having been replaced by a few FAQs.

While I agree that the OP could have found his answer very easily without even signing up and asking it, diplomacy is key to dealing with people and when fielding questions, no matter how lazy or annoying or angering we find them.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

With all due respect, Mr Gunthey, please note that none of these people are associated with Hayai in any way except that they too may be prospective customers, and as such the comments made by members on this public forum can in no way be interpreted to be the attitude of the company or it's employees.

Except me, of course, because I am a Director.

As for Hallfing, not only has this question been answered in the "Frequently Asked Questions" thread (and several others), this forum software (which is commonly used around the Internet, and my assumption is that you have encountered it before) does give you the facility to ask this question directly to me by clicking on my username.

Unfortunately, I do not get alerted to new threads just because they are in this section, so I wasn't even aware of this thread until someone else alerted me to it.

In future, if a new thread is started, the person posing the question should:

[*]Try to ensure that the issue hasn't already been addressed in another thread.
[*]Alert me to the existence of the new thread by messaging me (or in the future, whomever I delegate the task of answering questions to).
[/list]
@Daddycool Thanks 🙂

In future, if a new thread is started, the person posing the question should:

[*]Try to ensure that the issue hasn't already been addressed in another thread.
[*]Alert me to the existence of the new thread by messaging me (or in the future, whomever I delegate the task of answering questions to).
[/list]

Even better first step as a general rule for this kind of situation where you are bumping a thread when it is dying a natural death. I'll call it option 0.5 since you started with 1.
0.5 - PM the OP and find out if he got the answer to his question.

Even better first step as a general rule for this kind of situation where you are bumping a thread when it is dying a natural death. I'll call it option 0.5 since you started with 1.
0.5 - PM the OP and find out if he got the answer to his question.

The thread was dying a natural death mostly because I did not know of it's existence and thus hadn't answered anything. Had I been notified of the thread when it was created, he would have received an answer within ~12 hours in my typical fashion 🙂

...and I'm relatively sure Hallfing got the answer to his question...

Status
Not open for further replies.