TATA DOCOMO 3G signal in punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok , guys time on , lets make video call first ourself , are u ready or not , i think u are little shy !!!!!!!!!!!

i am ready but to whom????????

me, my no is 9041785410

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

and come on , be frank with me

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

everybody give ur cell no and we will video call u , now it is working
come on guys , for just today , 2marrow , we will all busy with diwali bash

Not working... I tried making video call but when no. is being dialed call ends up....I think they have not started video calling.....You can also try my Docomo no. is 8699110601

yes i have selected UMTS mode only.. and 3g is written on notification area...

OK , no problem , will try after 12:00am , ok i think after midnight they will start it , everything else is fine , are u try hsdpa on ur handset , because i have no setting of it on my set , i have to manually add it

actually i m BSNL3G user , i have docomo since December last year , give it to my dad , now i give him reliance crap ?/???

All hay to Docomo to keep promise and , thanks to BSNL 3G for giving me 3G edge before anyone use it , but sorry i have to dump u from my 3G handset to 2G handset and announced new crown Tata DOCOMO 3G for my LG Arena ?

thanks very much u all guys for keep updating all of Indians and us !!!!

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

jaspreet can u use Internet on ur handset

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

i sent the message and reply came , it said " ur device does not support this service " i m wonder why my 7.2mbps handset does not support it

i'll try and get back to you within sometime.....

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Not working...
I am unable connect to internet.. I am getting error Unexpected failure every time...
I think that it will be working only after midnight

no problem dear jaspreet , go and do ur work , when free make video call or any call , u r welcome

just chat with CC about 3g , they told me , to activate 3g on ur handset send ACT3G to 53333

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Ok,

Status
Not open for further replies.