TATA DOCOMO 3G signal in punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. sad i can only see BSNL 3g in & around Vijayanagar, Bangalore. No Tata Docomo yet. Is this because my BlackBerry Storm 2 has only 2100 spectrum option and maybe the 3g auction in India was for 1900 or something else 🙁
But i can see Bsnl 3g though.

all 3g spectrum that was auctioned is in 2100 band only. so you should be able to see docomo 3g when its started in your area.

last weekend when travelling , i could find tata docomo 3g only in domlur but not in other areas. Looks only docomo 3g network is in testing phase and is enabled only on few towers

signal is up ALL AT all chandigarh

, wait for diwali

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

major bottleneck i found out in BSNL 3G was signal strength inside buildings and homes , it is very low !!!!

But docomo signal strengths is very good inside buildings too ,

all 3g spectrum that was auctioned is in 2100 band only. so you should be able to see docomo 3g when its started in your area.

last weekend when travelling , i could find tata docomo 3g only in domlur but not in other areas. Looks only docomo 3g network is in testing phase and is enabled only on few towers

Yes finally i can see TATA 3g in & around Vijayanagar & also domlur 🙂

^^^^^ please start a new topic related to 3G in Banglor or Karnataka , else no problem , DOCOMO site is updated and add new column related to 3G

Tata signals are now in final stage of testing on the regions which are going live on the 1st launch date.Samsung is going to offer some free Tata plan with their one of 7" product.

checked in kerala trivandrum with 3g mobile. didnt find other than 3g bsnl.

checked in kerala trivandrum with 3g mobile. didnt find other than 3g bsnl.

I am getting two operators (cellone, Tata GSM) 3g signals here in Trivandrum (more specifically at PMG Junction). Checked Yesterday.

i got access to it today.. earlier they were not giving access

You got access to it ?
Are you subscribed to Tata Docomo ?

I mean to say that earlier 2g users of Tata docomo were not able to access its 3g signal. but Now i can access the 3g signal make calls using 3g network!!!

I mean to say that earlier 2g users of Tata docomo were not able to access its 3g signal. but Now i can access the 3g signal make calls using 3g network!!!

Same here!! 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.