Beam broadband the most hideous service

• Thread starter Thread starter Shabaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,193

Shabaz

ISP
Beam Broadband
Hello guys i've been using Beam for 2 months now I bought 786 unlimited package they informed me it's unlimited download and crap..well whatever It did the trick for me the 1st month the service was more than okay like download speed was around 86 pretty slick for my usage but I faced the speed breaker issue which I wasn't told about nor cautioned the following month I had 30 KPS download due to the speed breaker issue okay I dealt with it..limited my downloads and stuff..now..the 3rd month..my usage is around 10 GB and its 12th of the month and the download speed has been 60 KBPS max..well this isn't what I paid for..pile of lying cocksuckers beam broadbands turds..I feel like ripping their box off my house and selling it eslewhere..err anyhow..is there any solution for this i've tried their customer care but you know they just keep saying please stay on the line..I was on hold for like 20 minutes ate my call credit and SHIT!!!! DEATH TO YOU BEAM! please is there any solution?

wer r in hyderabad are u from? did u speak with anyone nearby who uses a beam connection just to confirm the speed?

I live at Nampally yes..i've contacted my mates who live nearby..None of them are facing this pathetic issue. What could possibly be the problem? Would it be fine if I go bogus leeching my neighbors? but nay! I want the service I paid for..If I were looking to leech or whatsoever I'd rather be a criminal. What to do? Beam customer care is the most unreliable of all...I'm gonna give their office a visit and pay a peace of my mind..