• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,342
Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit250ec

ISP
3.1 mbps
I have given the request to change the plan from night plan(950 rs. 3600 minutes morning + 5400 minutes night) to 10 gb plan(1000 Rs.) on 18th august in thippasandra market tata photon centre..I have given the request of change of plan next bill cycle that is from september i want change of plan as i was told by the customer care that 3 days before next cycle starts u should ask for change of plan..Now for september to october i used 10264 mb of data and i was allowed(free) 10240 mb of data.for which i should be charged the normal 1000 and additional 24 mb as 24x5=120 rs.plus taxes...so it should be around 1200 to 1300but they have charged me 1919 rs. saying thatupload+download is 10264 mband HSIA data unit charge 688rs.(i am not able to undersatnd what is this?)i asked them that this is not valid...they gave me a mere discount of 334 rs...these cutomer care people of tata photon+ know nothing...every time i call they tell me different story...also they are charging me for download & upload as 49 paise per mb....and giving discount of 46 paise per mb....do i look fool?...everything is wrong in this...i told them i am being charged extra...they are not ready to accept...do they expect me to pay the whole bill just like that?if its not being taken care of i won't pay the bill....because it is wrong....its not my problem if tat photon plus customer care knows nothing...i am very disappointed...and i am going to discontinue the service....

Tata Photon+ = Usage+ and Fraud+ There is some serious fault in their Usage Meter. Or its a fraud!! They have charged me Rs. 6379.00 (1 month bill - 5.9.10 to 4.10.10) I used only about 2 GB and the usage meter showed 20GB+. Even on days when I did not use the device at all, it showed heavy usage. 🙁 They also disconnected my service and closed all my complaints: (Ref #s 236491105, 238298297 and 239261287) Please avoid Tata Photon. If you search 'Tata Photon Fraud' and 'Tata Photon Wrong Usage' on google. You will find many people complaining the same thing. But Tata guys are completely silent and ignoring the issue. It feels like being a fool when their Customer Care say: "Sir, you used the device, we have checked and there has been no cloning or any other fault. YOU HAVE TO PAY THE BILL" BS !!! I hate Tata Photon!!! Manish

Status
Not open for further replies.