• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,416
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idlewild

ISP
Airtel
Hi guys,thinking of switching from Airtel since hate the FUP limits. Can someone please give me feedback on Reliance broadband? My usage is medium even though three computers in the house are connected via wi-fi currently. Are there many downtimes and how is the CC?

I cant say much about Availability in Gurgaon, But reliance doesnt support Wi-Fi, Since you would be using computers simultaneously.

they refused to give me connection in sector 4 .dont know where all in gurgaon they give us connection.

https://broadband.forum/reliance-broadband/19547-feedback-for-reliance-broadband/
All negative comment are correct (I've too faced these things), customer care service is also very bad.
But the main problem is not in using Reliance Services, The main pain is to get rid of reliance i.e in case of termination or conversion from postpaid to prepaid, they make your life Hell. You can get any reliance device in 2-3 hours (their executives can prepare rent agreement too for you in case if you don't have) and the services will start from same day when you request. Nobody will come to address verification. Easy and happy life...

But if you need termination/conversion you need to search the web-world (a place bitter than government office) go there fill complete form yourself, submit with id proof, then after 15 days (may be) they think on your request, and you have to pay the bill up to last second when they will finally convert.

But it is not the end, In web-world nobody entertain you after 7 pm even store is open, I had to go back (the timing is up to 8 pm, and on Sunday be careful)

Do not trust on any false commitment by customer care executives as "Pay the settlement amount, we'll send our executive at your place" be careful no body will come once you pay the FnF amount, next billing cycle will again started now, again go to webword for documentation.

"We have to follow the process" only line said by reliance executives.

Government offices are better than reliance, there may be anybody listen to you.

Reliance have to learn somethings from Airtel. Use once any service and you love the airtel.
Airtel executives are with you any time anywhere with all documentation process. I am using airtel postpaid/broadband since 4 years, and used many thing termination, shifting etc. I've never been to Airtel office.

Airtel is costly but no worry at all. Pick higher plan for more data usage.

Go for any company but not Reliance. (MTNL/BSNL is better)
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.