Big tv hd dvr vs tata

• Thread starter Thread starter amanj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,202

amanj

ISP
mtnl
HI,I wanted the opinion of the forum members regarding BIG TV's DTH service.Have been reading on forums that Big's pic quality is the best in class, is it true? i am on TATA HD and am pretty much satisfied with the same.Secondly, what channels do they have on HD? and do they show important sporting events in HD? On Tata they put all important sporting events on HD.3. Howz there Customer Care (CC), i have sometimes tried calling Reliance Mobile Prepaid's CC and cant ever reach it. Though there is no such problem with Reliance Netconnects'. Also, are there any glitches with their recharge system?4. They seem cheaper than TATA on pricing too (on highest package) are there some sort of Conditions Apply?5. Apart from the HD Dvr do they also have just a standalone HD box? 6. One more thing, if you guys could also provide me with the dimensions of the BIG DVR and Regular BOX.Thats it guys.Thnx

They have NGC HD ,Star Plus HD , DD HD now . CC is not good as Tata Sky . They are very slow in adding HD channels . Better you don't move . Wait till launch f Tata Sky + HD

Reliance digital tv package rates are cheap and no additional cost other than specified in their website