DONT BUY SUN DIRECT!!!very very poor service!!!channels are less and cheating!!!Dont go with that..

• Thread starter Thread starter bharmf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 7,372

bharmf

ISP
Airtel
Guys,My SD is not working nearly 25 days..If I call the Customer care person said "there is some tilt required in the Dish and the support person will contact you" they got my phone number also..3 days passed..again I called and they said the same I gave my mobile number. I asked three days before your CC person got my number what happened she replied as she dont find any entry any complaints on my customer Id in the system screen. What happened to my first complaint!!!!(still question)After three days(third time) I called...I got the same reply as they dont find any complaints on my customer id....now It came around 20 days still no one has come...I red Tata Sky offering for Rs.999 for new connection..and compared the prices..Really they reduced the prices..Now if you see..Sun direct is too costly..they are cheating fellows actually..Tata Sky is quite costly(earlier not now) but audio and picture quality is very good... Dont go with SD..

wow... i am a damn loyal customer of SD.... but that long back... now no more.. next month i am gng to move Videocon d2HACtually all your complaints waste... you can complain to your local agent only for any alignment or problems... CC will only assist you in Recharge or to just bore us 🙂

. SD customer care knows only one thing ' contact your distributor' .... they are cheating customers, by some tricky advertisements... once you buy it you are gone... if you need channels of your choice , you need to pay twice as others offer....i too suffered lot because of this Idiotic service... changed to airtel... for more south Indian channels, i feel is airtel is good..

. SD customer care knows only one thing ' contact your distributor' .... they are cheating customers, by some tricky advertisements... once you buy it you are gone... if you need channels of your choice , you need to pay twice as others offer....
i too suffered lot because of this Idiotic service... changed to airtel... for more south Indian channels, i feel is airtel is good..

All operators have problems! you can go through the respective threads here... only thing is we have choose the operator were we want our channels and most of regional channels provided for our preferred language.

Sun direct Totally worst service. I suffer with SD since 1 Year.Present i shifted to Videocon D2H..................Sooo happy with D2h.

You are fine with any DTH until there arise a need to contact the CC. 🙂

You are fine with any DTH until there arise a need to contact the CC. 🙂

yes your right! you will be knowing there service level, only... when you have any issues and while u call CC....

If there was no issues all DTH Operators are giving Good Service...

yea i also dont like sundirect customer care. i also dissconnected sun direct and taken asianet cable. no breaking in signal and no problem.

Disconnected Sun Direct after months of waiting to set things right. They have the worst customer service in India.

Yes. it is Sun direct responsibility to resolve their transponder issue. nothing is happening. most of the middle east viewers out of sun direct now. thats why there are reduction in their basic cost and all individual add-on package for cheap cost. but the problem we are not able to watch even though we paid due to signal issues. resolve your signal issue and regain your viewers. everything is possible. Required good signal, positive & accurate response.regards,prasanna

Yes it has been around two months that their services are down and they are also careless in attending customer grievance.

Guys,

My SD is not working nearly 25 days..If I call the Customer care person said "there is some tilt required in the Dish and the support person will contact you" they got my phone number also..3 days passed..again I called and they said the same I gave my mobile number. I asked three days before your CC person got my number what happened she replied as she dont find any entry any complaints on my customer Id in the system screen. What happened to my first complaint!!!!(still question)

After three days(third time) I called...I got the same reply as they dont find any complaints on my customer id....now It came around 20 days still no one has come...

I red Tata Sky offering for Rs.999 for new connection..and compared the prices..Really they reduced the prices..Now if you see..Sun direct is too costly..they are cheating fellows actually..Tata Sky is quite costly(earlier not now) but audio and picture quality is very good...

Dont go with SD..

My case s also similar.the staff in the call office is laughing.I am switching to tatasky.Say bye bye to sundirect.Luckily i bought tatasky hdtv eventhough he dealer advised me to buy sundirecthdtv.

You r rite sun direct totally suckssome channel get blocked instead of tat we got notification page in some channel to retune for free of cost so we have contacted covai direct ,rspuram , coimbatore contact no: 9842236304...after several calls 17 days later they came and after tuning they tried to upgrade the software but it got failed and they told to bring setup box to covai direct service center..Today (2/11/2010) i went there they told it cant be upgraded without servicing as it is old model and they ask me to pay 250 rs on behave of service charge and they can return back only after diwali..... Then we contacted customer care, a girl picked phone to listen enquiry in tamil but the girl is mallu and she did not understand my problem properly she was bluffing like anything.... we got fedup of sundirect ...sun direct totally sucks ....why these idiots choosen star vijay tv as notification page? better they can own network channels for notification.....

Guys,
I red Tata Sky offering for Rs.999 for new connection..and compared the prices..Really they reduced the prices..Now if you see..Sun direct is too costly..they are cheating fellows actually..Tata Sky is quite costly(earlier not now) but audio and picture quality is very good...

Dont go with SD..

Dont take TS. It has lesser channels and they are famous for removing good channels. Look at other dths. Big tv picture quality is way ahead of TS and only little less than SD.