Beam Telecom - Worst Customer Service and highly unreliable - STAY AWAY !

• Thread starter Thread starter srinu89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 11,781

srinu89

ISP
Beam Telecom
This is my first post on this forum. I have been using Beam Telecom Broadband connection for the past one year. I never had any complaints with it until recently. I'm not a competitor and this is not an effort to sabotage Beam Telecom's reputation.

I advise anyone who is currently considering Beam Telecom, to stay away from it.

1) The connection is extremely unreliable ( at least in Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli area of Hyderabad). There is no prior intimation to the customers on known outages - which have become the order of the day.

2) It is very difficult to reach customer service. You can try calling the Beam Telecom customer care number and I bet you'll have to wait at least for 4-5 minutes before anyone picks up the call.

3) The call center executives are a waste of your time. You get a standard "I understand your problem sir...", " Our Technician will get in touch with you and resolve your problem within 24 hours" etc. Nobody attempts to reach the customer enquiring if the problem has been resolved. If you are lucky the problem gets resolved. Otherwise you have to call again and get the standard "Our Technician will get in touch with you and resolve your problem within 24 hours". It has been 48 hours since I've reported a problem and a minute back the customer service executive confirmed that ""Our Technician will get in touch with you and resolve your problem within 24 hours".

This has been one of the good service providers until a few months back. Now looks like they are not able to scale up. I personally know many of my friends who'll be moving out of Beam Telecom.

STAY AWAY FROM BEAM TELECOM.

PS: I can be reached on srinu89@yahoo.com

I would really agree with this...if ever i would have visited this forum earlier...would have not taken this connection..
such a poor response..no one is bothered to look at your problem..you just keep calling..the customer service..and your technician..nothing really goes working!!:wall:

I would really agree with this...if ever i would have visited this forum earlier...would have not taken this connection..
such a poor response..no one is bothered to look at your problem..you just keep calling..the customer service..and your technician..nothing really goes working!!:wall:

wer in hyd r u? which scheme have you taken?

Yes, In last two months I have seen many outages. Dont know what wrong with them right now and you said correct that thier customer service is pathetic. Dont know if they really forwards the tickets to technician or technician are not bothered to work on the issue.

Msingh are you still with beam, for me I had to disconnect beam for the time being coz the quality of the connection (not downtime) was sucking really bad, I mean I have some servers in the US and the connectivity via beam to them was really pathetic and during the last 2 months even their upload speeds were fluctuating like crazy and it had become unreliable.

Yes, In last two months I have seen many outages. Dont know what wrong with them right now and you said correct that thier customer service is pathetic. Dont know if they really forwards the tickets to technician or technician are not bothered to work on the issue.

ya Right ,There was kind of Problem with the server so there was speed and downtime issues.. i too faced the problem.. but have to get adjusted sometimes to 4 to 5 Downtimes .. to get in Sastha(cheapest) 😕

yes I am still with Beam as dont have much other options available in my area.

Wait for few days more.. bandwidths are again to be increased
i've got the news from the known officials. Package speeds are Getting doubled it seems!

why on this thread whoever posted against beam never returned back after their first post ??? Including the creator of this thread.
Its pure frictional work by other ISP lovers to show beam as "not-good", which resisted me to take beam for a year or so, but after switching to beam i realized i was being cheated by CrapTel from day one.
I got my Connection Up and running withing 30 hours, even before my cheque given to them, got cleared.

I know their call-center might be not as good as CrapTel, but apart form any fiber cut, i dont need their any support. And that will might happen once a year. Everything i can control with my beam control panel.
For me their support is as good as CrapTel, two of the guys has given me their direct number to me and asked me to call them directly in case of any problem before calling to beam customer care.
And i know in my area beam has super excellent service.

I have my sympathy towards all those who thinks beam is not good & are using L33T service by CrapTtel.

Dear Chief,

I still get theses replys , but no real support :

Dear NARESH,

This is an automatic email confirmation to inform you that your ticket number 2239985 has been registered.
Account Number is 183540
Userid is nareshmcp@hotmail.com

Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:2239985
Ticket Description: shifitng connection
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending

For any further information and clarification regarding this ticket, please call our customer support on 040-66272727 or reply to this mail (always mention the ticket no: or account no for reference)

Regards,
Beam Telecom

Very true netant, i agree that after speed upgrade the new connections are being installed very slowly in few areas due to lot of customers. Before a month or So Ranjitbhar suggested you in some airtel thread that to stay with airtel now see.. even he shifted to beam and you too. Lolz!

Hi All,
I agree the speed is good. but service is worst. too much network outage, no response fro customer care.
putting there mail for reference.

This is an automatic email confirmation to inform you that your ticket number 2331199 has been registered.
Account Number is 169118
Userid is sumantdear@gmail.com

Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:2331199
Ticket Description: network cable unplugged dont close the ticket with confirmation with cr.
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending

more complain numbers :2331210,2318122,2318134,2311030.

this is not the first time i am facing these issues. this is the scene of every month.
worst service i have ever experienced.

Very true netant, i agree that after speed upgrade the new connections are being installed very slowly in few areas due to lot of customers. Before a month or So Ranjitbhar suggested you in some airtel thread that to stay with airtel now see.. even he shifted to beam and you too. Lolz!
ha ha thats true,
apart from cable cut i might not face longer downtime in service, as for every small problem i call the local tech guy & he fix the problem then and there, or instruct me to how to do that via the mail customer care.
I know beam cc is pathetic so no harm im keeping touch with one tech guy.