Reliance Introduces BULK SMS feature for its Broadband customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashant_dit

ISP
Reliance
Reliance introduced the BULK SMS feature which Bharti Airtel refused to offer and dropped the idea. Now, where Bharti has dropped it, Reliance is pushing it aggressively. Reliance has now created a Do-it-yourself (DIY) model where an individual subscribers can send Bulk smses from their computer through Reliance Broadband Portal. Available SMSonNet Packs SMS Plan 50: In this pack user will get 50 SMS for a validity of 30 days for a cost of only Rs.25.SMS Plan 100: In this pack user will get 100 SMS for a validity of 30 days for a cost of only Rs.50.SMS Plan 250: In this pack user will get 250 SMS for a validity of 30 days for a cost of only Rs.100.SMS Plan 500: In this pack user will get 500 SMS for a validity of 90 days for a cost of only Rs.200.SMS Plan 1000: In this pack user will get 1000 SMS for 30 days for a cost of only Rs.300.SMS Plan 2500: In this pack user will get 2500 SMS for 30 days for a cost of only Rs.500. Attractions of Reliance SMSonNET service: :cool2: 1) Bulk SMS 2) Scheduling and Re-scheduling SMS 3) Customized SMS 4) Group Management 5) Sub-user Creation and many more.....

Oh god, just what we need. I'm abroad, on the DNC list and I'm still getting bulk-SMSes to my Indian number.Interestingly, bulk-SMSes have just been suspended for 3-days for some reason.

Government had banned BULK SMS for 72hrs.. as SO CALLED precautionary measure while court gives judgement over Ayodhya issue. I thought WARTHOG wud be fueling and fuming and was expecting him to open new thread.. but it hasnt happened 😀But now SC has now deferred judgement by 1 week.. so dont know if BAN is lifted or not!

The ban is still on.. Its so much of relief from Sauna Belt & Winning I Pod..

Guys,There are many Bulk SMS companies already existing which supply this Bulk SMS facility to enterprises like sauna belt , I pod and Travel agencies. The Bulk SMS feature by reliance is for Reliance residential broadband users only so that it would be easy to wish loved ones on various occasions without forgetting any name. Even the high end SMS pack is of 2500 SMS which would be only suffice for Household messaging requirements or Small buisness holders, and definitely not for Big buisness who bombard our cellphones for commercial purpose.Mr. mgcarley, I hope you will be pleased to know that.

I use Reliance GSM, I activated SMSPACK 39,@ Rs.39 I get 15,000 SMS (500 sms per day for 30 days)Then, why to pay Rs.500 for just 2500 SMS????

Aircel has Rs 79 top-up which gives 30,000 SMS in a month with FUP of max 3000 SMS per day. When used with a good handset like blackberry, anyone can send a plenty of SMS cheaper than the reliance's offer.I wish broadband pricing could come down in a similar manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.