5 New channels on Dishtv-Tarang, Sangeet Bangla, Sakshi, NTV & Jaya Max from Tomorrow

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,484

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Good News for all Dishtv Subscribers, as Dishtv is going to add 5 new channels on their platform from tomorrow (23 Sep'10)Good news for all people who are asking for Tarang Channel since long. And Asking for Bangla Music.These are: 1.Tarang Channel 2. Sangeet Bangla3. Sakshi4. NTV5. Jaya MaxSo Enjoy and Keep watching Dishtv

Its a very good news specially for me as i am a bengali and i love sangeet bangla channel.what whats the source and genuinity of this news?also will neo cricket be telecasted during ind aus series on dish tv??

Oh, gr8 news. Happy for adding Jaya Max, really a gud tamil music channel. Thanks for the info saurabh_g. Wondering how come u know these details :urock: Also, do u know anything about Neo Cricket update? 😛leasehelp:

Good News!

Wondering how come u know these details :urock: Also, do u know anything about Neo Cricket update? 😛leasehelp:
Why are you still wondering? By now you should know :wink:
He knows same as much Dish TV CC about Neo Cricket :ashamed:

Channel No. As of night might change later

839.Sangeet Bangla
850.Tarang
902.Sakshi Tv
903.Ntv
919.Jaya max

Channel No. Change in ss music to 936. I think to test ss entertainment

Now the website is also updated with all the new channels, further I think all the channels are available in all the packs

Check Link:

Silver

This section is posted by me and is new . I saw the addition of channel on 22nd sep itself.They have even changed the samay tv on channel no 569 for few hours.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Yes you are right. I was out i saw the channels while i came back.few changes were also done.but now all the channels are placed correctly.