New Airtel plans

• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 11,223
s*cks.... I am also on the unlimited plan. Now they have released limited plans across the board!What is a good alternative to the unlimited plan now?

Dial-up! 😉

Just wondering if anyone apart from Guest_tvarad_* has so far talked to Airtel about what happens to Home 128 users.

when u get ur package, u sign a contract so do they. they cannot legally force u to change ur package. fight and threaten to leave the service. prathapml here is still using his first package he got when airtel broadband was called touchtel. and that is an OLD package.

The tariff link on airtel-broadband.com has been disabled and the sign says new tariff plans will be announced soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

Wow... that is interesting! I wonder what is going on there at Airtel.... I would say that it's weird that they are being so fickle with their plans, but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't happy that there were reconsidering their bad new plans.(Let's just hope they don't get any worse! 😉 )

the good thing with airtel is that u can chose to remain with ur existing plans. 🙂

Site now says new tariff soon! whats up? they had announced new tariff last week only

looks like they woke up to the reality. but i still doubt they would impress me with the next update. i am looking for an unlimited 256kbps line for around 1500. and yeah... that can be at worst 1:2 rather than upto 256kbps.

i seriously want an unlimited 256kbps connection (can pay around 1500-1700 bucks) 🙂 but they wont give me that 🙁