• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,914
Status
Not open for further replies.

vik44

ISP
NA
Hey Guys,I had been looking for BB solution @ my home and hence got in touch with Tata Indicom.But to my surprise they called me back and updated that they have stopped giving BB connections to Residential Users ...I am not sure if the same answers have already been heard by you guys out there looking for TATA BB. Please update if you have any info on this. (Right Now I only have solution to go for BSNL as Airtel does not have feasibility in Warje(Karvenagr,Pune) area.Regards

I too enquired about Tata Wimax. The same answer was given to me without mention about business or residential.BTW, I am using Tata Indicome Broadband 2.0 in Pune as a residential connection, don't know may be they have included me as in a business connection category. I have this connection for the last 4-5 years. 🙂

I heard it too. They say that they will provide connection in those area to the residential users in which there are more that 500 users + at least 40% are Business connections. There are few post abt people getting emails that their connection will be closed after a particular date as Tata is not able to provide services to them.

As per the communication they will be continuing support to existing customers and no plan to stop the services to existing but for new they said NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.