• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,436
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumit1980

ISP
TATA PHOTON+, AIRTEL BROADBAND
As you all know about upcoming launch of 3G services by various telecom giants, I personally think that future is really hard for TATA Photon Plus as they don't understand the exact need of a customer. I think they need to think by keeping them-self in the place of customer. I have a small example for all your guyz --- People generally use too much when they have limited plans but as you get unlimited, you will become lazy by thinking "it's unlimited yaar i will watch movie tommrow and that tommrow will rarely come"Also TATA Photon plus lacks few feature offered by other ISP.....1. Detailed Session List (Was their in august but don't know why they removed it) - With realtime updates as biggest broadband provider BSNL gives realtime session list then why can't TATA INDICOM??????. Session list can be fetched directly from database (oracle) and their are no fear of database crash too. :iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay:2. Capping on UNLIMITED plans should be 10-15 GB (Fair enough for normal users)3. Qualified customer care executives - Currently most of them are just 12th pass with no technical knowledge.4. Option of static ip address - They should give static ip address as BSNL/RELIANCE is giving on request (off-course at extra charges)I am sure after solving above given 4 points no one can beat TATA PHOTON+ (I know product is great but needs some finishing job). :wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin:

As you all know about upcoming launch of 3G services by various telecom giants, I personally think that future is really hard for TATA Photon Plus as they don't understand the exact need of a customer. I think they need to think by keeping them-self in the place of customer.

I have a small example for all your guyz --- People generally use too much when they have limited plans but as you get unlimited, you will become lazy by thinking "it's unlimited yaar i will watch movie tommrow and that tommrow will rarely come"

Also TATA Photon plus lacks few feature offered by other ISP.....

1. Detailed Session List (Was their in august but don't know why they removed it) - With realtime updates as biggest broadband provider BSNL gives realtime session list then why can't TATA INDICOM??????. Session list can be fetched directly from database (oracle) and their are no fear of database crash too. :iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay::iplay:

2. Capping on UNLIMITED plans should be 10-15 GB (Fair enough for normal users)

3. Qualified customer care executives - Currently most of them are just 12th pass with no technical knowledge.

4. Option of static ip address - They should give static ip address as BSNL/RELIANCE is giving on request (off-course at extra charges)

I am sure after solving above given 4 points no one can beat TATA PHOTON+ (I know product is great but needs some finishing job). :wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin:

Dear Mr.Sumit

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

Thank you for your valuable suggestions for improving our deliverables to our customers. Your suggestion has been forwarded to the team that is responsible for this function, for evaluation. We expect to hear from them in the stipulated time period on the feasibility of your suggestion.

We appreciate your interest in helping to make Tata Indicom the preferred service provider and look forward to your continuous support and involvement towards the same.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Status
Not open for further replies.