TataSky DTH Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter qazranchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 462
  • Views Views 103,575
yeah, this is the same crappy list that the cable operators provide as it is. Most of these channels suck @ss, and if this is the final list for the launch, then I hope they have a "Delete Channel" option in their set-top box!!The revolution doesn't smell so good anymore....

Hey there is a news that Tata Sky is Already launced with Rs 200 subscription charges for all the channels of Star Sony & Zee. Can anyone find out the lis of dealers for the same in Ahemadabad

Hi everyone I am new member to the forum and this is my first post.As Tata Sky going to launch this month(they have already supplied STBs to dealers acroos India) and with the introduction now of all the channels on Dishtv ,the entertainment scene is truely going to be competitive.Wait for few months and there will be exciting deals,Like Free STBs ,low rentals etc etc.BTW guys if interested please visit satellites.co.uk in this forum we have been tracking the dth scene since its beginning.

plz read press room article dated 8Aug06 at www.tatasky.com title "Tata Sky Satellite Television Service Launches Across the Country".
Excerpt:
"With attractively priced hardware (Rs. 2,999) and a Special Introductory Offer of only Rs. 200 per month, Tata Sky will offer subscribers, channels from STAR, Sony, Discovery, Disney, MTV, NDTV, ESPN STAR Sports, National Geographic, Eenadu, TV Today, Asianet and many more."

Too few channels, no change in website, their strategy: slow & steady wins the race?
No HBO! What were u thinking Mr Kaushik?!

news items says the STB costs Rs 4000 and www.tatasky.com press says Rs2999 ???????????????????

Its till two to three weeks to go.......plz wait guys....after that we can know about the clear picture.

QUOTE(sify_hacker @ Aug 10 2006, 07:46 AM) [snapback]58157[/snapback]
can any 1 find contact of this in hyd .. ???
[/b]
Do you know whether there would be any regional language channels introduced in Tata Sky package? Can someone give a contact number of Tata Sky marketing division?

QUOTE(Kkaarthik @ Aug 2 2006, 06:35 PM) [snapback]57339[/snapback]
hi dips0502
can u plz forward me the contact number of the Tata Sky official. igot bugged by dish tv dealer.
[/b]

Hi Kaarthik , contact DISH TV customer support directly thru phone or email. Most of the dealers are not updated.

TATA ( Sky Tool free Telephone Number

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys if anybody interested to buy or know information abot TATA (Sky

Call This Toll free No-1901 425 6633 (BSNL/MTNL)

North India (0172-6600 6633)

East & South (040 6600 6633)

West (020 6600 6633)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For FTA channels check these sites.

http://www.satcodx3.com/0950/eng/index.cgi,
http://www.flysat.com/nss6.php
http://www.lyngsat.com/nss6.