India is the richest country in the world

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5,496
The interwebz is full of lies. Dont believe in something just because you read it somewhere.

LOL, If 1 diamond can buy 10 bill gates that means noone will have enough money to buy that diamond.that means diamond cud never be sold, that means.. its of no use but as a showpiece! 😀

well there are always governments who can buy shit that individuals cannot purchase.

What will government do after buying? Bankrupt the whole country? 😀1 diamond = 10 bill gates = around 500 billion dollars.

mmm i think iraq war has cost a lot more already to america.

Exactly, we already know the impact of that on USA's economy. So many banks went bankrupt.So buying a diamond, which almost cant be resold, makes no sense.

well you are missing the point. USA has not gone anywhere. a few companies have collapsed. people have lost money. government is still there doing what it does best. play the fear game. i might sound like warthog here. but it all looks like a big conspiracy to me. pakistan... whenever it comes under pressure, some natural or man made calamity occurs. everything is forgiven. countries around the world donate money in the name of relief funds. and the cycle continues.

Haha, no point is why buy that diamond?? what will they do after buying such expensive diamond? whats the use? just a national treasure?anyway forget it, why are we discussing when there is really no such diamond 😀

diamond is another farce. it is a stone in the end. it cannot be melted and turned into something else. it is what it is. just a freaking rock 😀

Yes, but individual buying a diamond makes sense (because of crazyness 😀)but government buying diamond?!! what and who for? unless there is 50 billion bribe going on after 500 billion diamond 😀but then they will have to answer whole country on why they bought such expensive diamond!

wow thats nice........i already heard that in india there is lots of treasures......

Unfortunately this "article" is pretty widely known to be a hoax. If at least half the stuff on this page is fiction, we could assume that the other stuff is too. While India was, at one time, considered to be the "richest" country in the world, I think this is no longer the case (sadly).

Not only this, but many of the facts (for example about Bill Gates) are incorrect - at no time has he ever been worth $95b. And the GDP of the USA and UK are worth Trillions, not Billions.

Instead of going on...

India is the richest country in the world!
Science Whiz from India-Fiction!