• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 8,846
Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh28

VIP
ISP
Fivnet
Today, at 7 AM when I sent SMS to my 20 friends. All the SMSes remained in Outbox with "unable to send" notification.I thought by restarting my phone, everything will be OK.But, again the same problem occurred. Afterwards when I personally asked my 2 friends who were having Reliance GSM told me that they are also not able to send SMS and also unable to make calls.But, we all were receiving SMS and calls.When tried to call Customer Care (198), "No answer" immediately appeared as I pressed call button. No ring, nothing.Same happened with *333.Then, afterwards around 09:27 AM. This issue was solved.Anyone else experienced this?

yes me also facing this problem......

I just noticed that my balance got deducted for no reason.No Value Added Service is active on my number. Called CC and he apologized that there is some technical issue at backend and he can't help.Moreover, GPRS is not working from past 2-3 days. Getting error "Connection time-out".

Called them again, executive put me on hold for 5 minutes saying "Samay Lagra hai".Then disconnected the call :angry:

Yesterday was screwed up because of Reliance, for three hours the network was down.I missed my cab, the Network bars were full but when someone would call, it would say un reachable.I am done with Reliance, Screw Reliance 3G and the freaking money that I had been putting on different packs.Got a new Vodafone connection.

reliance network is not too good bro I am using reliance and I am getting lots of problem like network and gprs connection that's why I move on to tatadocomo

I have port my network connection to reliance and believe me they have such a low bandwidth spectrum we users are facing low n/w problem everyday. When we talk about rural areas then forget about reliance. :nono: why they are not doing anything about their n/w serivces

Status
Not open for further replies.