IIS on Sify BB

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,293
if you had carefully noted that benchmark actually says i had speeds greater than that of T2. You completely missed the point actually...

Sometimes those things screw up. I've been told at times that I have speeds like that and after refeshing it a few seconds later it shows my actual speed. Dunno why it happens though :huh:EDIT: I just remembered two days ago I was downloading something and actually got over 800 KBps for about one second. (I checked how much of the file was downloaded and it was actually close to that so it was not some error in showing the speed and I know that file could not have been cached or saved already) So you get lucky once in while.

I was commenting on this Hey also dunno why am surfin at around 64Kbps when i have a 40Kbps account here[/b]
-- Suraj

But yeah. Sometimes these speed measuring websites too get cached and show erroneous speeds. I once got my speed as "Infinity" lol.

guys need u r help i got a domain name registered in may name , I dont think i can host it on my machine with sify broadband . but if there is any way i can do this i would love to know . thanks