• Thread starter Thread starter sri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,841

sri

Regular
ISP
local ISP
Guys,Have mtnl trump connection,had been using VF sms pack for sometime...Had browsed the mtnl site for any new packs which they offer&saw the sms pack for rs 30/- which includes free 500 local/national sms...Now the problem after i recharged with that particular problem,i was thinking all the while that all details wold be provided for sms balance through some IVR number which is quite common among private operators..Then i called CC&am being informed that if you want to know information regarding the no of balance sms left,then you need to call CC...:madness:Then again i confirmed,what he told was right,so each time if i need to keep track of smes i need to call CC,what a mess i did by going for mtnl..:wall:I was regretting that i should have gone for VF...

Guys,

Have mtnl trump connection,had been using VF sms pack for sometime...Had browsed the mtnl site for any new packs which they offer&saw the sms pack for rs 30/- which includes free 500 local/national sms...

Now the problem after i recharged with that particular problem,i was thinking all the while that all details wold be provided for sms balance through some IVR number which is quite common among private operators..

Then i called CC&am being informed that if you want to know information regarding the no of balance sms left,then you need to call CC...:madness:

Then again i confirmed,what he told was right,so each time if i need to keep track of smes i need to call CC,what a mess i did by going for mtnl..:wall:

I was regretting that i should have gone for VF...

You can get about information about remaining sms by dialing *444*

You can get about information about remaining sms by dialing *444*
It is used to show the balance amount remaing&not the no smses...😕

Still sleeping mtnl babus...please introduce the IVR scheme for trump sms...:madness: