• Thread starter Thread starter kambui
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,140

kambui

The Hardware Guy
ISP
BSNL Dataone Home 500 @ 256kbps
Have anyone used the worlds first AI program it is called Eliza I just found it out today its just a auto responsive program it almost chats with the user as a human counter part......it's really amazing for me at least...although various improvements have been made with AI but it is a good time pass

I dont remember the name(i guess it was jenny) but I had a similar program on my pc. Were is the link?

I just want to be sure that the program is free then i will post the link.

Found the source code its a open source pogram so i guess i can post the link
http://link-removed.de/files/26437297/Eliza.zip.html

tried something like it... pretty dumb.... seemed much more of a marketing took than actual AI. (as in it was designed to help you find movie times, restaurants etc.)

This isnt new. I had the same program 7 years back. Try Jabberwacky It is supposed to be quite good.

QUOTE(Raptor @ Jul 21 2006, 02:22 AM) [snapback]56326[/snapback]
This isnt new. I had the same program 7 years back. Try Jabberwacky It is supposed to be quite good.
[/b]

YES you are right it is the oldest the first AI program

"Actor" was one such program which could actually "learn" from conversation...heheh, i did teach a bot a lot of swear words once...i dont talk to it anymore...dammn thing keeps insulting me...:blink:

QUOTE(St0le @ Jul 21 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]56399[/snapback]
"Actor" was one such program which could actually "learn" from conversation...

heheh, i did teach a bot a lot of swear words once...i dont talk to it anymore...dammn thing keeps insulting me...:blink:
[/b]

heh heh :lol:

yes, eliza is toooo old.

QUOTE(St0le @ Jul 21 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]56399[/snapback]
"Actor" was one such program which could actually "learn" from conversation.......
[/b]

Can you give me the link for this sophisticated AI Actor (only if it is an open source program, i am not going to pay for it)