Dc++ Problem: MTNL Triband Broadband

harishgayatri

Hi! I am a New user Ijust Registered today

I use Mtnl Tri Band DSL Combo Plan
I have a UTstarcom Modem
I stay in Mumbai,Mulund
I want to use Dc++

can Any one help Me How to Configure the modem and use DC++
And Also Give the IP Address for my location...

Thanzzz.

Since u r a new user...u have not gone thro d previous posts. DC++ is not possible with MTNL Triband because there is no concept of LAN bypassing d ISP & u r assigned a public IP & not a pvt IP by MTNL. Suggest u 2 refer 2 prev posts 4 having a detailed explaination.

lol On MTNL mumbai the booking of Combo plan was closed long ago if i am not wrong !Ok you registered today at this forum.How do you manage u r downloads over 400 mb limits? 😱Dc++ will be useless since U get same speed as your Internet downloads.Dc++ is boon for lan sharing.

with mtnl triband night unlimited.... u can really use dc++... i have been using dc++ and i have created my own hub...it is really awesome to use the hub...onlly thing u need to check is that u shld forward ur ports to ur ip... thats it

QUOTE(psyherin @ Jul 30 2006, 11:58 AM) [snapback]57015[/snapback]
with mtnl triband night unlimited.... u can really use dc++... i have been using dc++ and i have created my own hub...
it is really awesome to use the hub...
onlly thing u need to check is that u shld forward ur ports to ur ip... thats it
[/b]

Hi i just happened to read you post and also came to know about DC++ today and was dissappointed by reading the initial posts.But your post seems to give some ray of hope..can u please guide me step by step how do i activate DC++

QUOTE(kris @ Aug 16 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]58770[/snapback]
Hi i just happened to read you post and also came to know about DC++ today and was dissappointed by reading the initial posts.But your post seems to give some ray of hope..can u please guide me step by step how do i activate DC++
[/b]

sorry kris if i've hurt u anyways by saying tht DC++ is not possible with TriBand. D fact remains tht d DC++ explained here is helpful only 4 Night Unlimited ppl & not for others since all d traffic is a true Internet traffic (sp downloads get counted) & doesn't work as a LAN traffic. So if u r a Night Unlimited user then enjoooy !!!! Thts it...nothing more 🙂

QUOTE(psyherin @ Jul 30 2006, 11:58 AM) [snapback]57015[/snapback]
with mtnl triband night unlimited.... u can really use dc++... i have been using dc++ and i have created my own hub...
it is really awesome to use the hub...
onlly thing u need to check is that u shld forward ur ports to ur ip... thats it[/b]

I HAVE NIGHT UNLIMITED HOW DO I

FORWARD PORTS TO IP

PLZ PLZ PLZ EXPLAIN