Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 speed upgraded? Fair usage policy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 17,487

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
I AM GETTING 1 MBPS ALL DAY AND NIGHT SINCE YESTERDAY I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE A TEMPORARY THING BUT NOW I THINK ITS HAS BEEN DONE PPL PLEASE CHECK AND TELL STIIL HALF AN HOUR BEFORE NIGHT BOOSTER COMES IN EFFECT. I ALSO THINK THEY MUST HAVE FUPED ME TO A LOWER LIMIT LIKE 20 GB , LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME TO KICK SOME ASSSSSSSSSSSS:tongue: HAHAHAHA

Kahan gaye sab log yaar forum chod ke bhag gaye kya???? 🙂)

yes 1299 plan customers speed has been doubled in day to 1 mbps but still night speed has not been doubled .

I was out on my holidays for few days so noticed it on 26th , wen it happened and is there any thread which discussed it???

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

yes 1299 plan customers speed has been doubled in day to 1 mbps but still night speed has not been doubled .

what about fup is it the same or less??? I called cc and they still telling 100gb to me , wat u knw about it @akshay.

it is 100gb as per cc guys still waiting for call from airtel presence team to confirm

yeasame with mei m getting 1mbps tooat day time

airtel claimed its first victim,since a week i was getting 1mbps in day and night.and today when i switched on the comp, the webpage automatically redirected to airtel track ur usage and it said that i have exceeded fup so for the remainder of the month, i will be getting revised speed.and guess what , my speed is downgraded to 512 kbps day and night alike.when i contacted cc, they said my fup is 100gb and as i have exceeded it therefore my plan speed has been reduced to 512 kbps and i will be getting 512 in night also.Kindly suggest what to do??has anyone else faced this problem.

airtel claimed its first victim,
since a week i was getting 1mbps in day and night.
and today when i switched on the comp, the webpage automatically redirected to airtel track ur usage and it said that i have exceeded fup so for the remainder of the month, i will be getting revised speed.
and guess what , my speed is downgraded to 512 kbps day and night alike.
when i contacted cc, they said my fup is 100gb and as i have exceeded it therefore my plan speed has been reduced to 512 kbps and i will be getting 512 in night also.
Kindly suggest what to do??
has anyone else faced this problem.

You sent your post on 7th. This means 100 GB in a week.
I am self a heavy downloader, but how you did this?

i also got speed upgraded on 27th yesterday i got a message that i have downloaded 80% of FUP today me day speed has been reduced to 512i downloaded 52 GB till yesterday now what are they doing are they counting night download also because earlier it was not counted and when they have not doubled night speed how can they reduce itone more thing i downloaded 11 GB in one night awesome at 1mbps for for 9 hrs and 11GB airtel is great

i also got speed upgraded on 27th

one more thing i downloaded 11 GB in one night
awesome
at 1mbps for for 9 hrs and 11GB airtel is great

With 0 overheads you would need 23:52:17 hours to dowload 11 GB
with a 1 MBPS connection if it is continuous at full speed.

With 0 overheads you would need 23:52:17 hours to dowload 11 GB
with a 1 MBPS connection if it is continuous at full speed.

thats what i am saying how can i download 11GB in one night
last night it was 52 GB today morning 63 GB
how does airtel manage that

You sent your post on 7th. This means 100 GB in a week.
I am self a heavy downloader, but how you did this?

My billing cycle is from 17, so i downloaded 100GB around 20 days. and one thing more, when i checked my unbilled usage from airtel website, it was 170GB from 20days, even cc guy was amazed. i think there is some problem in their records.

I called cc again today and they confirmed my fup 1s 100Gb and only after exceeding it, my speed will be reduced. so keeping my fingers crossed till 17.

I also got FUP'd today.. And my speed was increased only a few days before 🙁I think its time to say good bye to Airtel.

i had the same problem after FUP my night double is gone when they did not double the night speed how can they reduce it airtel sucks really