SUN DIRECT - Are you listening?

• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 17,296
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7392/24346374.png

😡:icry:😛leasehelp::madness::frown::imbored::O😡:confuse:

Are you from SD? You appear worried!
My aim is to shout at the top of my voice (in BIG fonts) so as to reach SD.
Try to move SD with all your abilities! :wink:
I too agree. After all these, nothing heard from SD so far (other than the message appeared for a short period in info channel). Current problem already effected the sales of SD. Since 8th of July 2007, anyone who asked for SD in Shops were serviced by other Major dth connections, not SD, according to my knowledge (in Kerala). Really, it effected sales. Shopkeepers discouraging the customers, saying that there is problem in SD, so try something else!

Let us all SD subscribers stand united. Let us bombard mails to SD to the respective nodal officers stating that if SD does not come out with any official announcement as to what is happening and when the problem is likely to get rectified, we will quit SD.:irock:

Let us start the mailing tomorrow onwards with one mail from each per day for the next 3 days. If there is no response let us quit SD. I do not think there is anything better we could do. It is a minimum courtesy on part of SD to inform on what is happening!

ok Go ahead....!

I am not looking for a permission from you. :redface:
Let us all bombard SD with our mails. :clap:
My part, I have been writing to them on a daily basis. No response so far! :wall::wall::wall:

bombarding through email does not cause any damage. their servers might just mark you as a junk email sender and your future emails just might get ignored totally.

bombarding through email does not cause any damage.

their servers might just mark you as a junk email sender and your future emails just might get ignored totally.

It appears that you did not read my message properly. :wall::wall::wall:

I was wanting all of us to send ONE message per day. If all the members send a message each, that itself is bombarding. I could not find any other method to create some attention. SD is simply ignoring its subscribers. I am not saying that SD has created a problem, but it should release some info. as to what is happening, what action they are taking etc. 😡😡😡

If the members prefer to wait endlessly keeping their mouth shut like duds, it is their wish. As far as I am concerned, I wish to know as to what's happening, and wish to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Like minded members can send a mail each day as I am doing! :wewin:

By the way, it appears that they have finally chosen MEASAT 3. I am able to see the list on my FTA receiver, though I could not receive them as they are not FTA. My STB is Homecast and the SW is not updated yet and is locked for Insat. :redface:

So, let's increase the volume and force them to listen!

Only few within India whoose dishes aren't properly alligned are facing this problem. People who complain are mostly from ME and not from India. For you, it is a must to allign the dish properly. If people are not getting channels like you can you think SD can sell? Will people pay without getting the channels?

I Sun Direct listening? Of course yes..but only to their financial heads. They are doing very well to get the maximum customers even now!Sun direct's business strategy is something that can irritate most of the customers.No doubt it has a good picture quality of most of the channels, but the way they managed the channels during the satellite blackout is not upto the mark.First thing, they hardly communicate with the customers[one instance is when they restored 70pc of its services and sent a few smses regarding the same].Even when its services arent restored fully, it doesnt waste any effort to get money for channels or special events.For eg, UTV channels and WB has been off air since quite time and recently even ET Now and ndtv profit went off air.But instead of giving channels like CNN IBN, Times Now and cnbc till they are back, they only gave them free for 4 days.So if customers want a business channel, they will have to subscribe to either cnbc awaaz or the news bouquet.Similarly, for those who want some english movie channel, they will have to pay 50 for the mercury pack[Star Movies, HBO and Sony Pix] since WB is not available.For those who want a hindi movie channel in the south basic pack, the have to subscribe to some add on pack since UTV Movies/UTV Action are still off air.This is their business in its most opportunistic avatar.

Hello All,

If you people are installing dish tv's on a regular basis then you will need this product for sure i.e.
I would like to sell my Maxpeak SAT METER which is very rarely used for one month & I have 2 of them for sale. This has all the necessary software's loaded with cable & connectors. For better safety we have covered the same with a leather cover. We will also provide you with the connector & the charger for the same. On the whole a complete kit. I promise you you can even smell the freshness of the plastic by smelling it. It was never used much at all. This SAT Meter was bought at a cost of Rs. 13,500 & we are ready to give it at a cost of Rs. 10,000 each. It is not even an year old. Interested people may please contact me at 9739460451 or you may please mail me at lohith1988@gmail.com. He is my brother.