SUN DIRECT - Are you listening?

• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 17,297
No word from SD yet but few members in other forum have got a mail from Nodal officer dat SD is moving to Asiasat 5 on Aug 2, 2010 and the technicians will come and realign the Dish

I Don't Think So,
Moving To AsiaSat 5 at 100.5°E Is Impossible They Have Only 5 Ku Band Transponders, Have A Look At This Page, You Know What I Am Talking About,

http://www.lyngsat.com/asia5.html

SO ALL CUSTOMERS KEEP YOUR PATIENCE AT BAY. TILL THEY FIX IT.

I Don't Think So,
Moving To AsiaSat 5 at 100.5°E Is Impossible They Have Only 5 Ku Band Transponders, Have A Look At This Page, You Know What I Am Talking About,

http://http://www.lyngsat.com/asia5.html

SO ALL CUSTOMERS KEEP YOUR PATIENCE AT BAY. TILL THEY FIX IT.

Asiasat 5 has 12 KU band TP's and it is available in Asian beam, Indonesian beam etc. The one u r referring to is already leased out. And if still dont believe see dis SD has already tested on Asiasat 5.

FlySat AsiaSat 5 @ 100.5° East

So...waiting for August 2! Hope something will happen !!

What is the importance of this date? 🙄
I saw many forums discussing about this date.
There is no announcement by SD about anything!
Everything is only speculation!
C'mon guys at SD - release some information.:wall::wall::wall:

I just now spoke to CC in Kerala, they are not sure about the date !!

Friend .. 2nd August .. is also flashing away .. still no improvement !!!!! It is high time Sun Direct shud start suffering heavily ... Quit them

Friend .. 2nd August .. is also flashing away .. still no improvement !!!!! It is high time Sun Direct shud start suffering heavily ... Quit them

He Meant 2nd Aug 2011 😀

Today is 3rd August and the problem continues.
In a couple of days we will be touching one month of blackout!
Wake up SUN DIRECT.😕

Today is 3rd August and the problem continues.
In a couple of days we will be touching one month of blackout!
Wake up SUN DIRECT.😕

If We Are Lucky Enough, We Can Then Celebrate Anniversary And Silver Jubilee And Worst Scenario Gold Jubilee Itself,
I Wish I Can Add One Counter At Start Of This Page ["Dead From XX:XX:XX" And Counting!]. :readtherules:

Its High time dat they shud make an official announcement abt change in satellite, their Nodal officers are sendng false information dat they were shifting on aug 2nd 😀

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Changing satellite? I don't think, SD started new offer and sales happening !!

Changing satellite? I don't think, SD started new offer and sales happening !!

By the way what are they selling? :imwink::imwink::imwink:
What are they demonstrating to the prospective customer? 🙄🙄🙄

And, can we ask for and get refund of our subscription?
___________________________________________________________________________________

"5.8 Million homes waiting for Sun Direct"
"India's first MPEG-4 & High Definition DTH Service with continuous break"