• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 17,298

yessgee

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 750 UL
Sun Direct is expected to atleast release a Press Note explaining the problem and the action being taken. The customers are kept totally in dark. We get a stock reply from CC that it will be rectified soon. SD should inform on the likely date of resumption of services in case they are switching satellite as is being reported. SD can snail mail, SMS, e-mail or send mail / message through STB, in case they feel public notice is detrimental to their business. SD will surely lose customers, if they continue this attitude. :madness:

Hope the concerned guys, if any, at SD are listening!

Writing in big fonts wont help you Mate !

I am from Kerala. After their crash after June 7th many of the channels are blacking out except the sun channels and asianet.I contacted their regional distributor and then their nodal officer.This arrogant creatures are saying their technician will contact u repeatedly and nothing is happening. I wish to start a new thread of the fellows are quitting sun direct. :madness:

Writing in big fonts wont help you Mate !
Are you from SD? You appear worried!
My aim is to shout at the top of my voice (in BIG fonts) so as to reach SD.
Try to move SD with all your abilities! :wink:

I too agree. After all these, nothing heard from SD so far (other than the message appeared for a short period in info channel). Current problem already effected the sales of SD. Since 8th of July 2007, anyone who asked for SD in Shops were serviced by other Major dth connections, not SD, according to my knowledge (in Kerala). Really, it effected sales. Shopkeepers discouraging the customers, saying that there is problem in SD, so try something else!I'm sure, SD Management are well aware about the situation, but it's too irritating - the silence !!It's a matter of money too... we are paying but...the promised channels are not there (at least some) and no response also..Smile

What is the current problem you all face? If you are getting signal problems then reallign the dish and it will get resolved. SD became weak after this problem. Weak means now it is around the same level as DD+. Earlier some installers seems to have not properly alligned the dishes. Now customers are sufferening because of those fellows.All most all the channels have returned.

In agree their is very poor response from DSun Direct on this issue, They won't let their customers in dark and Must have provide them with the latest update, But they haven't done that...very poor....

I Am Going To Switch To DishTv Or Any Best One Available. I Renewed SD Recently For 1 Year And It's A Waste.I Heard From My Friend Who Is Working For SD, It Won't Be Solved Soon, Some Transponders (SAT) Are Burned, They (SD) Now Has Only 3 Transponders And They Are Uploading More Then It Can Carry.

What is the current problem you all face? If you are getting signal problems then reallign the dish and it will get resolved. SD became weak after this problem. Weak means now it is around the same level as DD+. Earlier some installers seems to have not properly alligned the dishes. Now customers are sufferening because of those fellows.

All most all the channels have returned.

HI, I would like to anser the first Question:
SD users are facing these problems, minimum:-
IN Malayalam 3 channels, Indiavision, We & Chirithira are missing now !
Radio channels missing
Those who got thier subscription expired on or after 8th are unable to renew using web facility.
Unable to purchase or renew any of the packages using web.
Dealers are helpless(like us), if we aks for any help.

But I am not going to change the Service like some one says, I still trust SD, hope everything will be cleared soon.

But I am not going to change the Service like some one says, I still trust SD, hope everything will be cleared soon.

Will See,

They Didn't Even Mange To Comment On The Matter. And When Will It Be Fixed.
If Call Them And Ask They Say Sooon.

I Am Going To Switch To DishTv Or Any Best One Available. I Renewed SD Recently For 1 Year And It's A Waste.

I Heard From My Friend Who Is Working For SD, It Won't Be Solved Soon, Some Transponders (SAT) Are Burned, They (SD) Now Has Only 3 Transponders And They Are Uploading More Then It Can Carry.

Dude wait for one week. Sd is moving to a new satellite. 4 transponders of Insat 4B are switched off, ISRO is trying to restore it.

ISRO They Can Find Water On Moon They Can't Fix A Sat.Can U Tell Me Which SAT Are They Going To Moon Into.

ISRO They Can Find Water On Moon They Can't Fix A Sat.

Can U Tell Me Which SAT Are They Going To Moon Into.

No word from SD yet but few members in other forum have got a mail from Nodal officer dat SD is moving to Asiasat 5 on Aug 2, 2010 and the technicians will come and realign the Dish

What is the current problem you all face? If you are getting signal problems then reallign the dish and it will get resolved. SD became weak after this problem. Weak means now it is around the same level as DD+. Earlier some installers seems to have not properly alligned the dishes. Now customers are sufferening because of those fellows.

All most all the channels have returned.

@dhoni - Are you sure that re-aligning the dish would get me all the channels?😱

@dhoni - Are you sure that re-aligning the dish would get me all the channels?😱

Yes almost all. Few channels have been removed at present. Other than that all are back.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

HI, I would like to anser the first Question:
SD users are facing these problems, minimum:-
IN Malayalam 3 channels, Indiavision, We & Chirithira are missing now !
Radio channels missing
Those who got thier subscription expired on or after 8th are unable to renew using web facility.
Unable to purchase or renew any of the packages using web.
Dealers are helpless(like us), if we aks for any help.

The problem was that they had to disable Addons because some of those channels weren't coming. Legally they can't take money for a channel which is not coming. That is why they had to give free period and had to disable addons. But disabling subscribition is a bad thing. It should have been rectified. I heard subscibitions can be renwed now.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

In agree their is very poor response from DSun Direct on this issue, They won't let their customers in dark and Must have provide them with the latest update, But they haven't done that...very poor....

What response you expect? Do you want them to give response that they will stay in this satellite etc.,. because somebody is spreading rumors in forums and ask the customers not to believe? Most of the customers don't even know these forums exisit!

For an ordinary customer if his dish is properly alligned he would have faced black out and few hours later he would have seen the message on INFO channel about the problem. After few days he would have started getting those lost channels. End.

If his dish isn't properly alligned he would have called his dealer and shouted at them for weak signal and they would have corrected it and he will be happy. End.

But for people who surf the forums and fall prey to the rumors coming and asking SD should clarify as if they told you move to AS5 or Measat and now telling some thing else :rofl: