Unbelievable - Bsnl Wimax 2mbps Unlimited at 999

now its price again slashed to 750rs.

atul .. where can we find the list of BTS ? and if i have a laptop with 4g wi-max module inbuilt can i use this service without buying anything else ..how do i subscibe to the service then . thanks . and whats your upload speeds.

Is anyone using BSNL Wimax in vaishali ghaziabad area or nearby? Looks good for a person who doesnt have any other ISP thn Airtel = me.

help..... tower is in front of my house near 30 meter... how much speed will igot.. which cpe is better

can some one please post pics of the equipment provided by BSNL ? I would like to have my own than buy it / rent it from BSNL.

Well maybe few of you might have got into, 999 Unlimited upto 2 Mbps plan(lucky ones),
but it seems as of now they have slashed down the rate of unlimited plans to Rs. 750 and have fixed the speed to 512 Kbps which sucks for me.

I enquired if they still have 999 plans, and they said it has been revised to 750, so I am stuck with 512 Kbps 🙁 here in Noida.
Anyways, connection is good till now, ofc BSNL plan suffers from bad ping/ latency (I am specially experiencing it more as compared to previous Reliance Wimax user).

Lets see, how the service turns up later.
Regards!!

/////I got the outdoor CPE and connected the LAN cable to my Type II ADSL modem (with WiFi) and currently am using through WiFi./////

I am in the same situation now.
I wish to connect my TypeII ADSL modem to out door CPE (WIMAX).
Kindly let me know stp by step procedure to connect.
I am not able to plug the cable coming from out door CPE to WAN port of WIFI modem since the socket and plus are different type.
PLEASE HELP.
TIA.