Tataphoton 9231253576 i get max speed of 800 kbps but only for few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhikharichele

ISP
tata photon
Tataphoton 9231253576 i get max speed of 800 kbps but only for few minutes. But all the time i get 100 kbps, and on sundays and saturdays from 6 pm to 3 am the speed is around 20 to 30 kbps, the techinician not able to figure out the problem..never got 3.1 in my dreams..only 800 kbps that too for few seconds after 2 am, when i am done with my work..

Tataphoton 9231253576 i get max speed of 800 kbps but only for few minutes. But all the time i get 100 kbps, and on sundays and saturdays from 6 pm to 3 am the speed is around 20 to 30 kbps, the techinician not able to figure out the problem..never got 3.1 in my dreams..only 800 kbps that too for few seconds after 2 am, when i am done with my work..

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Tata Photon 9230188199 i get avg speed even worse(compare to 9231253756). Normally the download speed is around 30-40 kbps, max i got till now is 85 kbps! But the worst problem which irritates me most is the connectivity, siignal strength changes too frequently in my area! It remains changing every minute(from >90% to as low as

HA HA NOW I AM GETTING DOWNLOAD SPEED OF 2 KBPS, AND SPEED BELOW 100 KBPS, NEVER TAKE PHOTON PLUS GO FOR BSNL--GOVERNMENT--STILL THE BEST, PRIVATE WILL NOT INCREASE BANDWIDTH, WITH LOW BANDWIDTH THEY WILL ATTRACT LAKHS OF CUSTOMER, I AM PAYING 1000 PER MONTH TO GET A SPEED OF THIS, NO COOPERATION FROM TECH PEOPLE, CUSTOMER CARE, I AM FED UP WITH PHOTON PLUS--IT SHOULD BE "WORRY PLUS"😀

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Ha ha now i am getting download speed of 2 kbps, and speed below 100 kbps, never take photon plus go for bsnl--government--still the best, private will not increase bandwidth, with low bandwidth they will attract lakhs of customer, i am paying 1000 per month to get aspeed of this, no cooperation from tech people, customer care, i am fed up with photon plus--it should be "worry plus" 9231253576--never take tata photon...it is waste of money--especially for people of other state (read bengal(, there is no facility of speed. My number ---9231253576

Status
Not open for further replies.