• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,007

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Good news for all dishtv Subscribers..New Channel UTV Bindass added on Dishtv on Channel Number 107and Also India Vision Added on Channel number 929Enjoy....Dishtv Really Rocking

Also both these channels are available in all the packs for 30 days under free preview.

I also got sms today that dish has added discovery turbo and will have free preview till 9/8/10.

Utv Bindaas, Discovery Turbo and Discovery Science are just for FREE preview after dat they mite add it in add on pack. Most Probably Bindaas will go in UTV Pack.

Wow...Good to hear that UTV Bindass is finally added after a long time ! And we are happy to welcome back IndiaVision on board. Several viewers from the South were disappointed when this ch was removed around a year back.But..where is UTV World Movies & NDTV Lumiere ? 🙁@jignesh,Do you take pride in only supporting Tata Sky & pulling the leg of Dish TV ? Atleast Dish TV gives free previews of all chs for a month whereas Tata Sky shifts a ch to some Add On pack or the other, right from the day when its added. And BTW....just look at the no of add-on packs TataSky has & Dish TV has !!! Dish TV is still by far the most economical DTH operator in the country.

Utv Bindaas, Discovery Turbo and Discovery Science are just for FREE preview after dat they mite add it in add on pack. Most Probably Bindaas will go in UTV Pack.

Just for your information, Dishtv is the only operator who provide free preview of newly added channels for a month or so.
where as Tata Sky is Added them in some ala-carte Pack as soon as some new channels added and charge customers from Day one.

Wow...Good to hear that UTV Bindass is finally added after a long time ! And we are happy to welcome back IndiaVision on board. Several viewers from the South were disappointed when this ch was removed around a year back.

But..where is UTV World Movies & NDTV Lumiere ? 🙁

@jignesh,

Do you take pride in only supporting Tata Sky & pulling the leg of Dish TV ? Atleast Dish TV gives free previews of all chs for a month whereas Tata Sky shifts a ch to some Add On pack or the other, right from the day when its added. And BTW....just look at the no of add-on packs TataSky has & Dish TV has !!! Dish TV is still by far the most economical DTH operator in the country.

Wrong. Dish tv is not the most economical DTH op. Check Videocon D2H packages 😛

When I used the term "economy", I did not speak only about the monetary factor ! You also need to look at the no of chs ! Bottom line...atleast 70% people would agree that presently Dish TV has the most economical packages !

Yes this guy is not happy from the succes oh dish tv ,becuase he is the customer of Tata Sky and he is seeing the loss of tata sky.but i say tata sky is worst dth in every thing nearly and people who support it are more fools.even airtel is better then tata sky.so first check the price,every info and then try to give the better comments.because dish tv is the best and people are not fool to buy it

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Videocon d2h may have economical packs but it is a big failure dth in india. Airtel sales have started to pick up now.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

:urock::dance: wonderful dish tv really rocks .A very biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg slap to tata sky .Tata sky f***s

Tata Sky and dish tv popular channel comparisons:

Let me start with Dish Tv :

Highest platinum packs:

1.COLORS
2.IMAGINE.
3.9X
4.BINDASS
5.NDTV GOOD TIMES
6.ZOOM
7.DISCOVERY SCIENCE
8.DISCOVERY TURBO.
9.ET NOW
10.MGM
11.WB
12.BLOOMBERG UTV
SPORTS
1.STAR CRICKET
2.STAR SPORTS
3.ESPN
4.TEN SPORTS
5.ZEE SPORTS

REGIONALS;
ZEE 24 TAAS
24 GHANTA
ZEE TALKIES

THESE ALL CHANNELS AND OTHERS WHICH I FORGOT TO WRITE ARE IN BASE PACK OF DISH TV.

BUT IF GO FOR TATA SKY.

COSMO PACK RS.45

1 ET NOW
2.MGM
3.WB
4.DISCOVERY SCIENCE
5.TURBO

LS GOLD PACK RS.45
1 COLORS
OTHERS LIKE BINDASS,GOOD TIMES...

SPORTS
TO SEE ATLEAST ESPN

PAY 50 BUCKS

TO SEE TEN SPORTS 20 BUCKS

SO ATLAST TO SEE ATLEAST

ONLY ET NOW AND WB 45
ONLY BINDASS AND COLORS 45
ONLY ESPN 50
ONLY 24 TASS 30

TOTAL 170

FINALLY ADDING ALL BASE+ ADD ONS 310+170= 480 OR 470 IF MISTAKE.

BUT ATLEAST THE PACKAGES MENTIONED THERE SOME OR MORE CHANNELS YOU CAN SEE IN DISH TV ONLY AT THE RATE OF RS. 325/- ONLY

Well Right said, Tata Sky packages are really very costly as compared with Dishtv. You have to spend around Rs.500 for watching all the channels on Tata Sky. where as the same can be watch in Dishtv only in Rs.350.

Well Right said, Tata Sky packages are really very costly as compared with Dishtv. You have to spend around Rs.500 for watching all the channels on Tata Sky. where as the same can be watch in Dishtv only in Rs.350.

NEO SPORTS CHANNELS ARE NECESSARY BUT NOT MUCH NECESSARY,:imwink::iplay: BECAUSE IN INDIA NOBODY HAVE MUCH TIME TO SEE TESTS.IF DISH TV FEELS NECESSITY TO ADD THEY WILL ADD ,AFTER ALL THEY ARE KINGS OF DTH MARKETS.

hmm. i do know saurabh_g has some connection with zee dish tv. trudth99 seems to have connections with Tata Sky dth. how many social media managers do we have on this forum?

admin said:
hmm. i do know saurabh_g has some connection with zee dish tv. trudth99 seems to have connections with Tata Sky dth.

how many social media

First of all i do not have conection with any dth and secondly i hate tata sky.so please dont make links wantedly .