Mtnl's Bb Gm Has Agreed 4 A New Unlimited Triband Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter giriz1977
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 26,993
buddy, i was only kidding. didn't mean anything seriously.hey does anybody know if this is true? and when is it likely to get implemented? Please people talk to me. I've lost all hopes of getting a good ISP at my place 🙁

QUOTE(max @ Jul 26 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]56796[/snapback]
hey does anybody know if this is true? and when is it likely to get implemented? Please people talk to me. I've lost all hopes of getting a good ISP at my place 🙁
[/b]

Relax mate. It's only a matter of time before MTNL comes up with various unlimited schemes. To compete with other service providers they have to do it sooner coz if they don't no matter how good the service ,they will always lose out to other ISPs.

Presently i'm using an exatt 128k unlimited connection for Rs 450/- and i'm pretty satisfied with it although the people can improve their service a lot if they were more systematic in their implementation approach.I must admit that if MTNL came up with an unlimited scheme for around 1000 Rs , i would give a serious thought to it even though it may cost a lot more money.

dont even think of getting an exatt or sify connection if u gonna get it thru local CTOs...... man they suck big time coz:1) no maintainenece ( i m gettin 4 Bytes/second speed on my LAN dc++ transfers from morn till eve.. speed reaches in MBps only after 10pm)2) Extra maintainence charges collection ( they keep sending collection thugs from wat i hav heard...... never one came to my house tough )3) CAPPPING CAPPPING AND MORE CAPPING......4) some CTOs are also blocking ports to prevent LAN misuse.

hope fully we may see launch of this on 15th Aug'06......
they normally launch on such occassions

QUOTE(max @ Jul 23 2006, 02:39 AM) [snapback]56504[/snapback]
ok ppl, i think if MTNL does come out with such a plan then it must be only due to Airtel's pressure. I heard that Airtel is on a spree to install junction boxes in my area. And it really is a SPREE! They were sleeping for like the past 9 months and now they suddenly wake up and start installing stuff 😱

Mysterious...
[/b]

MTNL always play like tariff controller.......
Infrastructure wise MTNL is best.

Hey anyone remember when mtnl launched their first triband plan in mumbai,maybe they are planning an aniversary special 🤔Edit:Hell if i joined here on 30 July,it was definetly before that 🙁

I think it was around in JAN they launched the Triband and in May they launched Nu scheme!

i guess this was another hoax. Today is 2nd august and no word from MTNL. Its been like 13 days!

*bump*Wheres the OP? I think we own him a little bit of thanks :/*Clenches fists*

I dunno for sure... but my area Broadband Head whom I know personally said there were no plans that he knew of. maybe its still at "the top level" and they are deliberating over it.Tejas

Let's wait till 15th August and then if it still doesn't materialise we'll get together and lynch the bugger. I'll bring the rope you bring the stool.CheerChew

Why wait until 15th August? I say beat him up now... It's not good to play with our sentiments 😛

ya its not good to play with our "unlimited broadband" sentiment. Hope 15th August brings us freedom from limits of Mb's....

QUOTE(max @ Aug 2 2006, 12:07 AM) [snapback]57259[/snapback]
i guess this was another hoax. Today is 2nd august and no word from MTNL. Its been like 13 days!
[/b]

HOAX!!!!!!!!! It is demotivating to know that my sincere efforts to influence MTNL to extract a unlimited triband plan single-handedly is being inferred a "Hoax"
I have nothing to gain from hoaxes(except maybe-a bad image-and I can live without that)