Go First News & Updates

Which country does not have problems dudes? And bec u encountered some problems with some companies does not necessarily imply that all indian companies are the same, is it?

We have great companies in India which people all over the world appreciate.

India and Indian companies suck. At every step in my life I have encountered it. And I wont stop criticizing my nation just because I was born on this piece of land... [/b]

Ahhh thats a bad statement, India Sucks 😱, so ready to leave India and make countries like America move forward and progress? That is the problem all good talents leave their home country for thier selfish needs(money etc) and India remains at the same place where it was earlier and these same NRI's complain that India will never progress...

ok! ok! india doesnt suck! only "ppl" here do? now am i right?u said it urself imranis! ppl in india Suck! (the life out of others)

No neither India Sucks nor its people, but ya the thinking of people that India will never progress and India will always remain like this really really sucks.If the Indian talent which makes a huge percentage in companies like Nasa, Microsoft, Dell just to name a few stayed in India and helped India rather than helping an alien country we would have been far ahead of the stupid Americans.And I also hate the leg pulling thing which is very common with our people. We dont allow or help people to move on top instead we would pull him down (heard the crab story, isnt it?).

Originally posted by imranais@Dec 20 2005, 12:02 PM
Ahhh thats a bad statement, India Sucks 😱, so ready to leave India and make countries like America move forward and progress? That is the problem all good talents leave their home country for thier selfish needs(money etc) and India remains at the same place where it was earlier and these same NRI's complain that India will never progress...
[snapback]36529[/snapback]
[/quote]

that means ppl (not all but most of them) in india suck!

Originally posted by imranais@Dec 20 2005, 12:02 PM
Which country does not have problems dudes? And bec u encountered some problems with some companies does not necessarily imply that all indian companies are the same, is it?

We have great companies in India which people all over the world appreciate.
[snapback]36529[/snapback]
[/quote]
I repeat - All Indian companies suck BIG TIME.

Tell me which people appreciate Indian companies? Have they any experience living in India and dealing with these third grade a$$e$?

I used to be very 'patriotic' until I realized this country has gone to the dogs. The politicians are fully in control and 55 years on this country has to yet emerge from poverty. Look at China, Germany, Japan. If we really had the will and talent to improve this country then we would've been rising like them and not still remain as backward as we are. As Narayan Murthy said "We Indians are not disciplined people".

What do we have to pride upon? The IT industry? Wake up and smell the coffee. We are just providing man power and nothing else. Mindless drones typing away at the keyboards working for peanuts.

Other than that nothing else is there to pride ourselves upon except history. Can we really be proud of our history? We were a poor petty bickering lot with a lot of infighting, corruption and stupidity. Remember Columbus took away thousands of TONS of Gold from India.... Might I remind you of the East India company and the brits?

Indian talent is a myth. Look at DRDO. They are still freakin' floundering to make one aeroplane while the Russians, Germans and Amercians build rockets and aeroplanes in their backyards. Our great LCA and the stealth submarine are dead in the water. What was so indegenous about both these projects? The design of the LCA was made in the USA, the flight control system (fly-by wiring) was made in France (imported). The engines were supposed to be Indian while they were initially imported from Russia. Everything is foriegn and we dare to call it indegenous.

No wonder IITians dare not stay in this country with its petty bickering, infighting and corruption.

Bill gates rightly said that Indians are ready to "sell" themselves for short term PERSONAL benefit while others (obviously he meant the more sucessful guys) looked at the long term benefit to the country.

Give me ONE reason to be patriotic.

ppl take advantage here if we try to help others...no use being Gandhi...i am much better of being selfish to myself....i dont care about anything else!

GoAir to acquire 10 Airbus A320 planes
Indian budget airline company GoAir has confirmed that they are acquiring ten Airbus A320 planes. The Wadia Group owned Airline Company has also taken an option to buy 10 more A320 planes.
The Airbus A320 planes are worth around $670 million at list prices.
Interestingly, this deal was announced on the [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/925/goair-to...us-a320-planes/

GoAir to launch Go Cargo and Go Ground later this yearThe Wadia Group owned airline company GoAir has said in a statement that they would be launching two new services named Go Cargo and Go Ground sometime later this year.GoAir is also currently considering proposals from various investors interested in picking up a stake in [...]

GoAir to launch Go Cargo and Go Ground later this year

Paramount Airways planning to acquire Wadia promoted GoAirIndian aviation market is finally seeing some consolidations. Air India is being merged with Indian. Jet Airways has acquired Air Sahara. Kingfisher Airlines has acquired a stake in the budget airline company Deccan Airways.The latest rumors in the market is that Madurai-based Paramount Airways is interested in acquiring [...]

Paramount Airways planning to acquire Wadia promoted GoAir

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/goair-told-to-pay-rs-25000-as-flight-departs-before-time/378085-7.html

GoAir airline has been directed by a consumer forum here to pay Rs 25,000 as compensation to a passenger for not informing him about the early departure of his flight to Delhi from Patna, leaving him and his wife stranded at the airport.

Ahmed in his complaint had alleged that his flight, scheduled to depart at 5:55 pm on December 1, 2010, took off at 3:10 pm, more than two hours before time and he had not been informed about the change in timing.

He and his wife were only accommodated on the next day's afternoon flight and the intervening hours had to be spent at the airport, as the airline did not provide them with any food or lodging, Ahmed had alleged.
Err... by any chance it was the previous day's flight which flew late by 20+ hours & the next one was still "due" 😀

For more fun, read the comments on that news 😀