• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,884
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATHUL_143

Master Of the *****
ISP
ASIANET DATALINE,BSNL, TATA PHOTON+
i brought a photon last month 20th. after using some hours it disconnects, the indicom showroom guy said that it will take 4 days to activate bcoz i brought it for 750 lenova bundle offer. i chose 500rs 30hr plan. but last month it doesnt work for me. this month 1th i try to connect it connects i used about 5 hours... no problem. but i called the showroom guy for getting my account number of photon+. i told that activated number (10 digit). he said cant get the details. but i can use it. he said wait for 3 more days. i called the activated photon number but "number not in use". is there any problem i used it for downloading movies? shall i charge for that?plz reply......

help me........plzz reply...

i brought a photon last month 20th. after using some hours it disconnects, the indicom showroom guy said that it will take 4 days to activate bcoz i brought it for 750 lenova bundle offer. i chose 500rs 30hr plan. but last month it doesnt work for me. this month 1th i try to connect it connects i used about 5 hours... no problem. but i called the showroom guy for getting my account number of photon+. i told that activated number (10 digit). he said cant get the details. but i can use it. he said wait for 3 more days. i called the activated photon number but "number not in use".
is there any problem i used it for downloading movies? shall i charge for that?
plz reply......

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom connection details or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Status
Not open for further replies.