• Views Views 50,886

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Dell to offer printer products in Japanese market
World?s largest maker of personal computers Dell has announced that they would go offensive in the Japanese market with office color printers. They plan to sell these products at around half the prices charged by their competitors.
This could potentially become a problem for local players including Canon and [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/920/dell-to-...apanese-market/

Epson launches Stylus Photo R270 photo printer
Printer maker Epson has launched their Epson Stylus Photo R270 photo printer in the Indian market.
This printer is capable of printing at a very high speed. Epson claims that it can print up to 30 pages per minute for both black text and color printouts.
Epson Stylus Photo R270 photo [...]

https://broadband.forum/4884/stylus-phot...-photo-printer/

PrinterAnywhere allows you to print a document on other people’s printers anywhere in the world as easily as it is on a locally connected one. The only real requirement is that the other printer has to be connected to a system that’s online.It’s far cheaper than a fax and results in a perfect copy of the original document. Other times you may want to provide printed copies of a document to someone but do not want to forward the original files for fear of them being altered.

HP Photosmart A516 ultra portable printer launched in India World’s largest personal computer maker Hewlett Packard has launched their new HP Photosmart A516 ultra portable printer in the Indian market. The company claims that this printer offers users the convenience of wirelessly printing high quality photos through Bluetooth enabled devices at any time without the need of [...]

HP Photosmart A516 ultra portable printer launched in India

I have a c4188 all in one printer of HP ... It was working perfectly with XP ... Recently I purchased a new pc and it has vista home premium preloaded to it ... The prob is tht whenever I try to install the printer it never detects it ... I have downloaded the latest driver of this model of printer for vista ... After I run the setup it install few softwares and then gives a message to power on the printer ... But even after I power on the printer it keeps on showing detecting for device ... On powering on the printer, vista itself gives a notification tht new hardware is found and install the drivers for it ... So the printer is correctly attached .... Anyone have any idea wht could be the issue .... I have tried disabling "User account control" also but still the setup keeps hanging while detecting the printer ...

try changing the usb cable and see whether it works or not

Had to reinstall the windows .... Its working now ... Also i made the dual boot xp and vista ... Vista is still buggy and lacks drivers support also ...

Samsung to expand into Printer, Laptop Markets South Korean tech giant Samsung Electronics has said that they are now aiming to become a larger player in the Printer and Laptop market. The company is already a dominating force in the computer monitor industry. Jongwoo Park, president of Samsung’s digital media business said in a statement: “Our mission is [...]

Samsung to expand into Printer, Laptop Markets

guys I am Going to buy a printer for home use but have no idea which to buy.My budget is 5000-6000rs. Can some one suggest which printer is good and also which is better laser printer or the old inkjet cartridge printers.(price invoved in refilling once the cartridge is over) Thanks In advance

@5000rs u can get laser printers of any brand HP SAMSUNG u can print upto 1000 pages and u dont get scan copy with those printers and inkjet prinetrs can be useful if u print ONLY 1or 2 pages in a month and these printers available at around 2.5k

Hi,This HP 4110 all-in-one printer always shows this message "Press enter to print align page".Pressing enter, and printing the align page, doesn't resolve this problem,it continuously always shows this message.Kindly solve this problem.as due to this I'm not able to receive fax, as whenever fax's are to be received, and printer rings, the ringing message doesn't show up on the screen, instead it shows the same "Press enter to print align page" error.

Hi,
I wanted to buy a (All in one) i.e. print, fax, scan, copy with Wifi for office.

Any suggestion,
I found
1. HP J6480, on HP india site, but no price !
In US, it's for 170 $ = Rs. 7060 , no pendrive USB port

2. Brother MFC 885CW, Link 2 with 4.2" LCD, cordless phone + USB pendrive port (on front), for 230 $ = RS. 9600
not on Brother India site.

3. Epson Stylus CX9475Fax
2.5" LCD, 150 $ =Rs. 6300.
not on Epson India site !

Any Info, when these will be available in India, or i will have to ask some one in US, to get them for me !