Printer Suggestions

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Dell to offer printer products in Japanese market
World?s largest maker of personal computers Dell has announced that they would go offensive in the Japanese market with office color printers. They plan to sell these products at around half the prices charged by their competitors.
This could potentially become a problem for local players including Canon and [...]

http://business.techwhack.co/920/dell-to-...apanese-market/

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Epson launches Stylus Photo R270 photo printer
Printer maker Epson has launched their Epson Stylus Photo R270 photo printer in the Indian market.
This printer is capable of printing at a very high speed. Epson claims that it can print up to 30 pages per minute for both black text and color printouts.
Epson Stylus Photo R270 photo [...]

https://techwhack.co/4884/stylus-phot...-photo-printer/

Frank Kanara

Feb 9, 2007
PrinterAnywhere allows you to print a document on other people’s printers anywhere in the world as easily as it is on a locally connected one. The only real requirement is that the other printer has to be connected to a system that’s online.It’s far cheaper than a fax and results in a perfect copy of the original document. Other times you may want to provide printed copies of a document to someone but do not want to forward the original files for fear of them being altered.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
HP Photosmart A516 ultra portable printer launched in India World’s largest personal computer maker Hewlett Packard has launched their new HP Photosmart A516 ultra portable printer in the Indian market. The company claims that this printer offers users the convenience of wirelessly printing high quality photos through Bluetooth enabled devices at any time without the need of [...]

HP Photosmart A516 ultra portable printer launched in India

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
I have a c4188 all in one printer of HP ... It was working perfectly with XP ... Recently I purchased a new pc and it has vista home premium preloaded to it ... The prob is tht whenever I try to install the printer it never detects it ... I have downloaded the latest driver of this model of printer for vista ... After I run the setup it install few softwares and then gives a message to power on the printer ... But even after I power on the printer it keeps on showing detecting for device ... On powering on the printer, vista itself gives a notification tht new hardware is found and install the drivers for it ... So the printer is correctly attached .... Anyone have any idea wht could be the issue .... I have tried disabling "User account control" also but still the setup keeps hanging while detecting the printer ...

bigbaloon

Jan 23, 2006
try changing the usb cable and see whether it works or not

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
Had to reinstall the windows .... Its working now ... Also i made the dual boot xp and vista ... Vista is still buggy and lacks drivers support also ...

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Samsung to expand into Printer, Laptop Markets South Korean tech giant Samsung Electronics has said that they are now aiming to become a larger player in the Printer and Laptop market. The company is already a dominating force in the computer monitor industry. Jongwoo Park, president of Samsung’s digital media business said in a statement: “Our mission is [...]

Samsung to expand into Printer, Laptop Markets

hurrah

Sep 13, 2007
Hi,I have a Laptop connected to Netgear (WGR614)router sucessfully. I bought a hp printer (hp Photosmart C4388) and wanted to connected to router. Any suggestion or tips on how to connect it? Thanks