• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 6,904
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon5677

Regular
ISP
MTNL
I am not able to get high download speeds i am barely able to get 60-90 kbps. and i live in nerul, navi mumbai and expect to get at least 200 kbps. please help

i live in nerul, navi mumbai and photon plus gives me speeds about 60 - 90 kbps. nothing like the advertised speeds. i expected to get at least 200 - 250 kbps. please help.

so creating multiple threads with same content would magically solve your problem?

I am not able to get high download speeds i am barely able to get 60-90 kbps. and i live in nerul, navi mumbai and expect to get at least 200 kbps. please help

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in .

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

so creating multiple threads with same content would magically solve your problem?

it happened by mistake the connection broke after the first post. so i did it again

ah. i should have realized. crappy tata photon plus!

during 6:00 pm or so the speed becomes 1 mbps tested on speed test .net.plase tell me how to do you get the speed test .net ticker in my message so that i can show it.

plase tell me how to do you get the speed test .net ticker in my message so that i can show it.
what do you mean?

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We are awaiting your connection details, which will assist us in investigating and fixing the issue.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in .

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom

sorry but i will have to get back to you guys sometime later. i have another job which popped up and is more important. it will take about 2 months. do not worry i will tell it in your outlets.

I too have a photon + USB connection and my number is 9223744683. it is a 6 months old connection and i have had problems right from the day one. i was staying at nerul and but for the time being am at uran. the connectivity during peak hours is a big problem. is there any way to boost the speeds.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

https://www.speedtest.net

these are the results of the speed test.

for some reason after the independence day i am getting awesome speeds. just like it is supposed to be. check the speedtest

Status
Not open for further replies.