Any wifi/adls Network guru here? please solve this

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeet_srimani

ISP
Reliance Broadband
Any Network gyani To Tell me Why this is Happening________________________________________________________i have installed windows 7 in both my desktop and laptop and i have a neatgear wnr834bv2 wifi-n router and wifi g adapters....so i connect my reliance broadband and home network via that...and in network i can view my 2 pcs 1 desktop and 1 lappy[ screen shots added ] but suddenly i found there are 1 more pc in my network...? wth ....my router is wpa-psk2 protected...and i even then changed the security code..again i see 2 extra pcs in my network omg....then i tried to open extra pcs but they didnt open....I am using my router as an access point and...and my isp is dynamic ip (ip changes if mac changes only) i have set next to default gateway as ip and D.G as D.G and disabled dhcp...(screen shots suppplied)i more thing i could see the entire network map only when i see the extra pc...now i dont think so anyone else has cracked my wpa-psk2 but this has something to do with i have given a gatway address directly in my router.........so now please please and please any network guru can tell me why i saw that extra pc on my home network and why only that time i could seee entire network......Screenshots are supplied......please take a look at screenshots....u will get everything then..(my pc names are I-ball and Acer) rest are extra......i know this is very high logical network funda......but there must be some network gyani in this forum...who can answer this....ask me if any extra information is needed.... please help all u network gyanis.....Screenshot Links 01 Extra Pc - Mycomputer>>> 1> foto.pk/images/01extrapcm.jpg 02 Full Network Map is Visible >>>>> 2> foto.pk/images/02fullnetw.jpg03 Router IP settings >>>>>>>> 3> foto.pk/images/03routerip.jpg04 Router DHCP off >>>>>>> 4> foto.pk/images/04routerdh.jpg05 Network Details When Connected >>>>>> 5> foto.pk/images/05networkd.jpg06 06 Reliance Login Page >>>>>> 6> foto.pk/images/06reliance.jpg_________________________________________________________________________Please Help All Network Gurus😀

Write a proper post. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to comprehend that bullcrap.Given your connection details it looks like PPPoE dialed from the PC so its also possible that you are receiving NetBIOS packets from the internet since your subnet is bigger than single host /32 ( its 255.255.254.0). I.e. it might be another person in your area with a Reliance connection. Unless your WAN subnet is 255.255.255.255, its possible for outsiders to access your PC's network shares and stuff.Use a software firewall to block unnecessary protocols on the PPP interface, or use a router to dial PPPoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.